Cubanacan S.A. leaving good impressions in Europe with potential for developing Cuba holidays
After a successful en to their promotional activities in France's World Tourism Fair which took place in Paris, the Cuban hotel chain and groundhandler Cubanacan Group S.A has proudly announced it achieved to leave a good impression on the French market.
Cuba’s leading hotelier and tourism company Cubanacan S.A., has recently been recognised by French tourism authorities as an entity with great potential for the future of Cuba holidays.
According to Cuban press, following the French World Tourism Fair (MAP) which recently took place in Paris, the Cubanacan Group left a good impression on Europeans making their services on Cuba holidays attractive and appealing to exhibitors and visitors who attended the fair.
The tourist group which runs over 70 Cuba hotels throughout the island issued an official communiqué stating their services are attractive to Europeans, who left with a "good impression”, Cuban sources says.
The Cuban news agency Prensa Latina (PL) added that Cubanacan SA promoted their offers and products for Cuba holidays all over France, as after the conclusion of the fair in Paris, the group drove a promotional minibus and continued their journey promoting Cuba holidays along several other French cities. A statement release from Cuba’s Ministry of Tourism reported that under this bus initiative, the group had the chance to show French people with all that Cuba holidays offered, from panoramic and paradisiacal beaches to mountains and tobacco meadows, the idea was to portray the general Cuban colourful way of being and the island’s many contrasting landscapes.
The Cubanacan Group participated in the Le Monde Paris tourism fair with a strong and vibrant advertisement campaign that included the Ronda Viva Cuba, a tour all over France to showcase the lively appeal of Cuba holidays and highlight the hotelier’s many hotel properties and tourist facilities, PL added.
"Cubanacan SA has increasingly expanded its offers to include diving sites at the most attractive areas of Cuba, such as Cayo Levisa, Playa Girón, Playa Larga, Caleta Buena, Marea del Portillo and Covarrubias, scattered throughout the country", the report added on a last note.
Having ranked in the list of the world’s top 100 hotel chains according to Hotels Magazine, the Cubanacan Group is much than an hotelier as they are present in every aspect of Cuba’s tourism infrastructure, providing extra services and add-ons to offer more competitive Cuba holidays. From providing ground handling services such as transfers, to selling specialised excursions and folkloric as well as nature tours and walks, Cubanacan S.A. offers the discerning traveller on Cuba holidays with a vast range of travel options, activities and Cuba hotels to choose from.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...