Saudi entrepreneur buys 10% stake in Six Senses Mauritius
A Saudi business man has obtained a significant stake in one of the most high end luxury Mauritius hotels, bringing with him a wealth of experience within the hotel development and luxury holidays industry.
Laith Pharaon is a Saudi Miami-based entrepreneur who now has a 10 per cent stake in the luxury Mauritius Hotels chain, Six Senses Mauritius, which is the management division of the global Six Senses Resorts & Spas.
Pharaon, who is the principal investor of his group, has previously owned a number of luxury properties including Four Season Hotels properties and was also formerly a shareholder of Hyatt.
CEO and Chairman of Six Senses, Sonu Shivdasani said:
"I am personally excited to have an investor and partner such as Laith Pharaon and his father Dr. Ghaith Pharaon. They have an impeccable background in the high-end hospitality business having been significant shareholders of Hyatt and owners of several Four Season Hotels properties, and other luxury-branded properties in the past.
"Their track record of great successes will contribute significantly to the future development of Six Senses, adding strength and vibrancy to the group".
Six Senses manage a wide range of high end luxury properties across the world providing exquisite accommodation and services for travellers on Mauritius holidays, Maldives holidays, Oman holidays, Thailand breaks, Jordan trips, and Spanish getaways. The luxury management group also have a Six Senses spa division which is represented by 27 companies and they have recently launched a Six Senses Destination Spa brand.
"I am very excited to be part of Six Senses. By bringing hotel development experience to the management side of Six Senses, I believe this is a win-win situation for both of us".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Upgrade to premium economy one way from £199 per person
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...