Saudi entrepreneur buys 10% stake in Six Senses Mauritius
A Saudi business man has obtained a significant stake in one of the most high end luxury Mauritius hotels, bringing with him a wealth of experience within the hotel development and luxury holidays industry.
Laith Pharaon is a Saudi Miami-based entrepreneur who now has a 10 per cent stake in the luxury Mauritius Hotels chain, Six Senses Mauritius, which is the management division of the global Six Senses Resorts & Spas.
Pharaon, who is the principal investor of his group, has previously owned a number of luxury properties including Four Season Hotels properties and was also formerly a shareholder of Hyatt.
CEO and Chairman of Six Senses, Sonu Shivdasani said:
"I am personally excited to have an investor and partner such as Laith Pharaon and his father Dr. Ghaith Pharaon. They have an impeccable background in the high-end hospitality business having been significant shareholders of Hyatt and owners of several Four Season Hotels properties, and other luxury-branded properties in the past.
"Their track record of great successes will contribute significantly to the future development of Six Senses, adding strength and vibrancy to the group".
Six Senses manage a wide range of high end luxury properties across the world providing exquisite accommodation and services for travellers on Mauritius holidays, Maldives holidays, Oman holidays, Thailand breaks, Jordan trips, and Spanish getaways. The luxury management group also have a Six Senses spa division which is represented by 27 companies and they have recently launched a Six Senses Destination Spa brand.
"I am very excited to be part of Six Senses. By bringing hotel development experience to the management side of Six Senses, I believe this is a win-win situation for both of us".
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...