Luxury first cabins for passengers on British Airways flights
As the UK climbs out of the recession, consumer spending on the increase as more travellers are booking their luxury holidays for this winter. BA are joining in by offering passengers on Mauritius holidays a lavish luxury cabin for their flights.
Travellers taking Mauritius holidays will be in for a treat this winter as British Airways reintroduce the First cabin on to the flights.
After suspending the First Class service to Mauritius on flights during the low season summer earlier this year, the airline will be providing a First cabin to match the standards of travellers on luxury holidays.
British Airways will be operating three weekly direct flights to Mauritius from Heathrow as part of their new winter schedule.
The First cabins will be offering travellers taking Mauritius holidays comfortable surroundings including seats which convert into individual six feet six inches beds just by pressing one button. A Turndown Service will be available upon request at any time of the day and there will be a range of new well-being products by D.R Harris available for passengers exclusively.
The three flight routes will be operated by Boeing 747 aircraft and there will be four classes available suiting the budget of all travellers on Mauritius holidays; World Traveller, World Traveller Plus, Club World, and First.
It is reported that 70% of British Airways travellers book 5-star Mauritius hotels when they visit the Indian Ocean island and the region is famous for being a honeymoon destination.
The British Airways First cabin provides passengers with a little bit of added luxury before they reach their destination. In 2010, British Airways will have First cabins available on all of their flights whilst using only the best designers and culinary talent in order to provide passengers with the ultimate luxury flight experience.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...