Cuba holidays Celebrating Chorus Festival in Santiago
The 29th International Festival of Chorus will take place in Cuba this year at the city of Santiago the Cuba from the 20th - 25th November 2009. Participant musical groups will come from the USA, England, Australia, Norway and South Africa.
The 29th edition of the International Festival of Chorus this year will take place in Cuba’s eastern province of Santiago de Cuba where musical groups from various countries will gather to perform in galas to celebrate this event. For lovers of classical music and most specifically the ones with a passion for choral music the invitation is open to enjoy Cuba holidays during the last week of November 2009
Many musical groups from the USA, Norway, England, Australia and South Africa will come to join some 20 groups from Cuba, with the official event beginning on 20th November and ending next 25th November.
The galas will have Bolero as a main musical genre, a melodic expression that was created in Cuba during the Nineteenth Century. This year’s choral festivalt will also be dedicated to two main Cuban artists: Leo Brouwer y Roberto Valera.
The 29th International Festival of Chorus will develop its main activities in Concert halls in Santiago de Cuba and in the City Hall as well.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...