BA Responds to High Demand for St Kitts holidays Increasing Frequency of Flights
Starting March 2010 British Airways will be increasing their frequency of flights to St Kitts and Nevis going from one to two-weekly services in order to meet increasing demand for Caribbean holidays in these little islands.
The popularity of St Kitts holidays is on the up it seems, as due to increasing levels of demand British Airways is launching a new 2-weekly service to these beautiful Caribbean islands starting March 2010.
The move comes as British Airways’ response to the ever-growing demand for St Kitts holidays since the airline starting flying there in 2009. So, in order to meet future demand from March onwards BA will start their second set of flights to the popular Caribbean holiday destination, flying twice a week and departing from London Gatwick on Saturdays and Tuesdays.
Holidays in St Kitts and Nevis have long been a secret favourite with the British public, a well-hidden Caribbean holiday gem with many Brits owning second homes on the islands. Here one can fully unwind, relax and sunbathe to their heart’s content on the pristine sandy beaches or swim and dive in the sleepy lagoons, while adventure seekers go exploring the 17th-century Brimstone Hill fortress or enjoy a wildlife-rich rainforest safari.
The twice weekly flights for St Kitts and Nevis flights will be operated by Boeing 777 aircraft with a three-class configuration: World Traveller, World Traveller Plus and Club World.
This will come as great news for anyone looking for the undisturbed tranquillity which the enchanting island of Nevis offers. Known as the ‘Queen of the Caribees’ St Kitts and Nevis provide eco-friendly Caribbean holidays with Nevis having hosted the first geothermal conference in the Caribbean in June 2009 and currently leading the way with its renowned Green Energy Programme. The island aims to be powered 100% self-sufficiently with renewable geothermal energy and plans to sell its excess electricity to neighboring islands such as St Kitts.
British Airways have a number of superb St Kitts and Nevis Hotels - all famed for stunning natural beauty, enabling guests to take in some of the fascinating local culture.
Here discerning travellers can opt for the best luxury holidays imaginable in the Caribbean with a wide range of luxury St Kitts hotels available. For luxury St Kitts holidays to fit every budget, hotels here range from 3* to 5* hand picked hotels for luxury holidays. The 4* Ottleys Plantation Inn provides warm family hospitality and serenely beautiful, unspoiled landscape whereas the 3*+ Royal St Kitts is a truly affordable all-inclusive Caribbean gem providing affordable luxury holidays for less. For superior luxury holidays, guests can spoil themselves at the 5* St Kitts Marriott Resort, overlooking the emerald green Atlantic Ocean. And for travellers wanting to pay a visit to the largely deserted Nevis island, we’ll let you in on the fact that there are 30 acres of privacy and freedom on the Nevis’ beachfront at the 4* Nisbet Plantation Beach Club. And on the plus side a Bonus! Boat transfers between St Kitts and Nevis are included in the hotel price.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...