Bavaria Hotels International to launch series of new Dubai hotels
Bavaria Hotels International has plans of launching a series of new Dubai hotels over the next 3 years. Their plans include opening what will become the largest all-suite hotel in the Middle East, Europe and North Africa region with over 2100 suites
Bavaria Hotels International (BHI) will be launching a series of brand new Dubai hotels over the next three years. The international German hotel company's plans also include opening the largest all-suite hotel throughout the Middle East, Europe, and North Africa region, with over 2,100 luxury suites also making it one of the largest hotels in Dubai.
Bavaria Hotels International will also be adding a new addition to hotels in Sharjah, which is the third largest city in the United Arab Emirates. The Bavaria Executive Suites Sharjah, will have 400 luxury rooms and is due to open in April 2010. The vision of Bavaria Hotels International is to become one of the leading specialists in planning, management, and the development of Dubai hotels and many properties across the globe, ensuring the prompt delivery of a premium product benefiting all involved in the process, from hotel owners to hotel guests.
The 2,100 all-suite hotel, Bavaria Executive Suites Dubai, is due to open in March 2010 providing guests on Dubai holidays with a choice of one, two, or three-bedroom suites which all include a dining/lounge area, private terrace, and four different style of interior decor. With eight restaurants, a fitness club, kids club, beach club, a spa, a business centre, and meeting rooms, the all-suite property gives stiff competition for other Dubai hotels.
A number of other hotels due to open in the region and further afar within the next three years include, Bavaria Bayview Suites Ajman with 340 rooms, Bavaria Hotel and Spa Almaty with 185 rooms, Bavaria City Suites Doha with 140 rooms, Bavaria Cornice Hotel Dubai with 575 rooms, Bavaria City Suites Dubai with 350 rooms, Bavaria City Suites Berlin with 275 rooms, and Bavaria Hotel and Spa Astana with 250 rooms.
CEO of Bavaria Hotels International, Thomas H. F. Gertz, said:
"Our expansion is based on our established set of competitive edge standards by which we measure all projects. From the very onset of management discussions, a decision is taken whether to proceed with projects based on the ability to apply these standards to the end product. We work with developers who share the BHI philosophies and passions, and in return offer dynamic management agreements with an underlying minimum performance guarantee."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Capture the wonders of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Dubai's only rooftop revolving restaurant
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani family
- Explore the city palace in Jaipur
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...