Restaurants & Bars
- Indigo on the Beach - Healthy selection of grills, barbeques, seafood and salads in an informal beach setting overlooking the ocean, this restaurant offers the ultimate way to relax while enjoying light and healthy food with an accent on fresh seafood and wonderful salads with flexible menus so you can order breakfast, lunch and dinner whenever you want.
- East - Eclectic mix of Japanese, Thai, Indian and Vietnamese food, this is a fantastic contemporary restaurant where dinner is served through tall Indonesian carved doors leading to an exciting dramatic interior complete with vivid fuchsia armchairs.
- OTTIMO! - Authentic Italian dining featuring a wood-fired oven that produces sublime pizzas with a menu that includes antipasti's, crispy salads and gelato's. You also have a Little Ottimo! menu for younger guests making it a perfect family venue.
- The Jetty Grill - Superb setting overlooking Carlisle Bay jetty and the shimmering Caribbean waters. Adults-only dining experience with a relaxed feel where the aroma of grilling meats, fresh seafood and a selection of fruity wines fills the air.
- Indigo on the Beach Bar - Adjacent to Indigo on the Beach Restaurant this bar overlooks the secluded bay and serves freshly squeezed juices mid-morning, afternoon tea, a long cool drink and cocktails drinks before dinner.
- Pavilion Bar - With its dramatic double height vaulted ceiling, linen-covered sofas and chairs this luxurious venue is the perfect place for light snacks and afternoon tea during the day. At night the Pavilion comes alive with live piano or jazz every night and soft evocative lighting.
- Jetty Bar - Informal beach bar opposite the jetty boasts great views along the beach and out over the ocean. The ideal venue for a drink after a swim or after engaging in thrilling water sports, this is also the perfect place for enjoying a chilled beer as the sun goes down. A fabulous and utterly private candlelit dinner for two takes place every evening for which advance booking is required.
- The Coconut Grove - Situated on a secluded stretch of beach with comfortable seating, perfect for a romantic candle-lit evening where you can watch the stunning sunset over the Caribbean waters.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming pool
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- 9 Tennis courts - 8 cushioned hard courts & one artificial grass court
- Blue Spa Gym
- Scuba Diving
- Cool Kids Club
- Private Meeting Room
- The Screening Room - 45 seat multi media cinema, ideal for screenings and presentations
- Private Dining
- Library with complimentary WiFi - "The coolest library in the world"- Financial Times
- Gift Shop
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT