Mauritius is one of the world's most sought-after holiday destinations and you'll find out why as soon as you arrive in Belle Mare to begin your eight-day excursion here. The unspoilt coastline of this locale is carpeted in fine white sands and fringed by lush tropical vegetation.
To say the beaches here are gorgeous would be an understatement and you'll find a leisurely promenade beside the waters of the Indian Ocean irresistible. The Veranda Palmar Beach Resort will be your place of residence; a magnificent hotel that puts you right in the midst of one of the country's most picturesque locations. The service here is second to none and you will find every minute of your time occupied with exciting activities. Snorkelling, scuba diving and other water sports are organised for guests at this resort.
- Exclusive Offer! Receive two glasses of sparkling wine served at sunset time with Mauritian canapes on 2nd evening at the resort (min 7 night stays required)
- Offers activities including Diving, Snorkelling, Sailing, Waterskiing and Windsurfing.
- All rooms have a balcony or terrace with a garden, pool or sea-view
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: mauritius, Mauritius
- Arrives: dubai
Veranda Palmar Beach Resort
- All Inclusive
- 3 star hotel in a 5 star location, offering 5 star service
- Turquoise lagoon for the best water activities
- Your wish is their command
Veranda Palmar Beach Resort is set in lush tropical gardens that lead down to an endless stretch of white sandy beach on the unspoilt east coast of Mauritius. This resort is perfect for those wishing to explore the underwater world as this area offers superb diving and snorkelling. Other activities on offer include a range of land and water sports and a kids' club to keep the younger guests entertained. Those looking for relaxation can enjoy a treatment at the Seven Colours Wellness Lounge or simply unwind in the tranquil surroundings and enjoy the charms of Mauritius.
Great value for money,mainly thanks to the holiday place great price they got for us,nice hotel with great staff,would of liked a better range of food other than just what was mainly local type dishes,overall a nice holiday and once again special rhanks to the holiday place who from start to finish...
Jason Garside reviewing Veranda Palmar Beach Resort (19-May-2017)
£1069 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services