Set yourself free to unrestricted relaxation and fun as you abandon all things familiar and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime tour of Providenciales, the most developed of the Turks and Caicos islands. Prepare to spend hours promenading the 12 miles of pristine white sands that surround the Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages & Spa, your place of residence in this slice of paradise.
Apart from enabling you to enjoy the magnificent beaches and the warm tropical waters that border them whenever you feel like it, this resort offers you a relaxed setting in which to unwind. The building is set amid lush green tropical gardens featuring lofty palm trees. While staying here you'll also be within easy reach of the famous Pirate's Island water park where you'll have some great family fun.
- Pamper yourself at Beaches signature Red Lane Spa
- An abundance of dining options - 16 International Restaurants and 6 Bars
- Save up to 45% off plus receive a further £125 booking bonus when staying in a Club/Concierge or Butler Level Room
- Do not miss out on the Pirates Island Water Park for everyone to enjoy
- Departs: london
- Arrives: providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Departs: providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Arrives: london
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
- Caribbean Honeymoon Luxury Concierge
- All Inclusive
- Unique location on 'the best of all island beaches' in the world
- Pirate's Island - the region's biggest waterpark
- a resort of Three Villages in one
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages & Spa is set beside a pristine 12 mile beach of brilliant white sands and warm tropical waters. This Beaches and Sandals resort features pastel pink and white French style buildings nestled within vivid tropical gardens and swaying palms. Whether you wish to relax and be pampered at the Red Lane Spa or be far more active with water sports and games, Beaches Turks & Caicos really has it all. There is something to entertain kids of all ages at the Pirates Island Water Park, Xbox Games Centre, Nursery, Kids Club or Teen Disco. Meanwhile you can enjoy 24 different dining options on the All Inclusive plan, relax in the adults-only whirlpool, or simply soak up the sun by the pool. Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa offer the whole family a wonderful Caribbean holiday.
Really good resort for families, unfortunately for me the food was poor quality, staff were underpaid and over worked so the service from them was poor. House keeping was excellent!
Krystal Linton reviewing Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa (31-Jul-2014)
£2809 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services