The Nh Capri Hotel in Havana has a history stretching back to the 1950s, when the property was run by the mafia. Located right in the heart of the city, the hotel is within walking of the main tourist attractions and the seaside.
The Nh Capri has undergone extensive refurbishment works, which transformed it to an elegant modern hotel, offering upgraded rooms with stunning views of the city and the sea. The Occidental at Xcaret Destination has a fantastic location by the sandy beach of the Caribbean Sea. The hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway and a family holiday as well, offering an all inclusive package which includes the services of a number of restaurants and bars. The attractions of Playa del Carmen and the remains of a Mayan village are only a short trip away from the resort.
- Exceptional kids club, ensuring your little ones have the best time on holiday
- Beautiful views of the city and the sea from the rooftop swimming pool
- A short walk away from the Malecon promenade in Havana
- Set in a historical reserve, perfect eco-holiday destination accredited by the Rainforest Alliance
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Nh Capri Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Waterfront on your doorstep
- Full of history and beautifully refurbished
- Iconic rooftop swimming pool
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over half a century of history and a more than perfect location right at the heart of the city, just footsteps away from the panoramic Malecon seaside promenade.
With its modern facade and sleek new interiors, it might be hard to believe that this elegant property had been on standby for seven years. After years of complete shut-down and extensive refurbishment works, this once rapidly withering flower has once again blossomed, thanks to an enormous rescue operation that brought it back to its former glory. Upon completion of a series of renovation works, the Capri reopened on January 2014 to welcome guests to its 250 beautifully upgraded rooms, all offering incredible views of the city and the sea.
Very good hotel and in a very prominent area of Havana. Hotel was clean and suited our needs for the time we were based at this hotel.
Amanda Parrott reviewing Nh Capri Hotel (31-Aug-2018)
Occidental at Xcaret Destination
- All Inclusive
- Exceptional all-inclusive offer that includes unlimited meals, snacks and beverages
- Spectacular location beside a pristine beach and Xcaret Park
- Excellent kids club with endless activities and babysitting services
Occidental at Xcaret Destination enjoys a wonderful location within an ecological and historical reserve, beside a private powder-soft Caribbean beach. The resort's unique setting features meandering river channels and tropical vegetation, an ideal eco-holiday destination. The resort offers an array of leisure facilities including 7 freshwater pools and spa. There is a wide selection of restaurants and bars and the excitement and attractions of Playa del Carmen are just 10 minutes away. Whether you're looking for a quiet romantic escape or a fun family atmosphere, everything you could want from a holiday in the Riviera Maya is on offer at Occidental at Xcaret Destination.
Occidental at Xcaret Destination accredited by the Rainforest Alliance!
The hotel has been distinguished in the Riviera Maya as a hotel that includes into our daily activities eco-friendly practices as a gesture of interest in the impact on our planet, plants, animals and community.
Why Not Upgrade to the Unlimited Xcaret Xperience and enjoy the following added values: *
At Occidental at Xcaret Destination:
- Exclusive All Inclusive wristband giving guests all day unlimited multi-entrance access to Xcaret Park
- VIP check in with Mayan welcome
- In-room robes and slippers during the whole stay
- Daily complimentary stocked minibar
- 11 International restaurants and 10 bars
- 7 pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool, day & night time activities and entertainment program, Kids Club
- 30% Off a 80 minute "Wayaka" Mayan Massage
- $920 USD Resort Credit*
At Xcaret Park:
- All day unlimited mutli-entrance access to Xcaret Parks
- 10% Off Souvenirs Shopping Stores at Xcaret park (Restrictions Might Apply)
$920 USD in resort credit includes:
$500 RESORT CREDIT AT Occidental at Xcaret Destination
- (2) $70 vouchers applicable toward a Royal Level room upgrade*
- (2) $50 vouchers applicable toward green fees at Playacar Golf Club or TPC Cancun Golf Club
- (4) $35 vouchers for Spa treatments (products not included)
- (2) $25 vouchers for use at select Pueblo del Rio shops
- (2) $20 vouchers applicable toward a Romantic Dinner
- (3) $10 vouchers applicable toward our wine list (1 voucher per bottle) *subject to availability
$420 DISCOUNTS IN TOURS & ACTIVITIES INSIDE THE PARKS**
FOR USE AT XCARET PARK
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Sea Trek.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Sharks Interactive Adventure.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Stingray Encounter.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Sea Trek Stingray Encounter.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Dinner at Tlachco Xcaret Mexico Espectacular.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Temazcal purifying experience.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Tour Snuba Family or Snuba Reef.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Snorkel Tour.
- FOR USE AT XEL-HÁ PARK
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Dolphin Trek.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Sea Trek.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Snuba Caleta or Snuba Cenote.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Manatees Encounter.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for the Stingray Encounter.
- Two (2) $35 vouchers for Xel-Há / Tulum Tour.
- Two (2) $35 vouchers for Xichén Clásico Tour.
- Two (2) $10 vouchers for Xoximilco Tour.
*extra charges apply
Only given a 4 for entertainment as we missed a lot of it , we weren't given a programme for the hotel until a day before we left so I'd advise you to ask for one if you haven't received one. But what we had seen was amazing it was definitely 5 star, professional jazz musicians and singers. The...
Amber Jessica Caine reviewing Occidental at Xcaret Destination (04-Mar-2018)
£1729 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services