Be ready to get swept away by the luxurious delights of The Bahamas. The ideal place to escape, relax and soak up the sun – this picture-perfect mansion will provide you with an unforgettable stay in Nassau.
Located in the elegant town of Old Nassau and a short walk from the resplendent Caribbean Sea where you can enjoy carefree days basking on the beach. The 18th century Graycliff Hotel & Restaurant is an AAA-Four rated resort and listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Make the most of a divine and distinctive menu at the 5-Star Graycliff restaurant and enjoy the world-renowned, award-winning wine cellar. This elegant building surrounded by lush gardens and two inviting swimming pools is hidden away from the casinos and glitter of Nassau creating an oasis of tranquillity to relax in.
- Autumn sale now on with savings on last minute stays in 2018
- Unique hotel – set in a historically rich mansion, hidden within the tropical gardens of Old Nassau
- Home to the delicious Graycliff restaurant – the first ever five-star restaurant in the Caribbean
- Indulge in the hotel’s wide range of top-notch facilities, including 2 swimming pools, a fitness centre and evening entertainment
- Departs: london
- Arrives: nassau, Bahamas
- Departs: nassau, Bahamas
- Arrives: london
- Deluxe Garden Room
- Room Only
- Breathtaking mansion hidden in the heart of Old Nassau
- A mouth-watering 5-Star dining experience to savour
- Prime location to see the island's stunning sights
The Graycliff Hotel is set in a historic, elegant mansion nestled amongst the tropical gardens in the heart of Old Nassau. The glistening Caribbean Sea is just a short walk away from the hotel and the nearby museums and cathedrals are sure to entice you into the rich culture of The Bahamas. The guest chambers and cottage suites provide a perfect blend of old and new with refined, old-world décor alongside modern essentials. The hotel also welcomes its guests to enjoy delicious culinary experiences at Graycliff restaurant – the first five-star restaurant in the Caribbean.
£1679 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services