Are you searching for a slice of seclusion and beauty, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life? We suggest a nature retreat to the sun-kissed St Lucia. With a stay at the quaint, all inclusive, adults-only Bel Jou Hotel, you will be set right in the heart of lush tropical gardens.
Marvel at stunning, elevated views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea and take the occasional, refreshing dip in the hotel’s fresh water pool. With an array of fun classes, as well as an offering of a whole hoard of tours that celebrate the culture and nature of St Lucia, this hotel offers something for every taste. Tour favourites include nature tours of forests, waterfalls and nature parks. Leave all your troubles behind and take some time to fully rejuvenate in one of the world’s most stunning settings.
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Enjoy an exclusive Complimentary Bottle of Mount Gay Rum and Picnic Tour when booking with The Holiday Place
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Discounted Rates on all room types with the Extended Summer Sale
- Departs: london
- Arrives: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Departs: saint lucia, Saint Lucia
- Arrives: london
Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Garden Bungalow
- All Inclusive
- Set amid lush topical gardens
- All inclusive Adults Only Paradise
- Beautiful freshwater pool
Nestled within lush tropical gardens, the All Inclusive, Adults Only Bel Jou St. Lucia boasts stunning, elevated views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea. Its quaint, adult’s only atmosphere mean this stunning hotel serves as the most serene base for exploring the many attractions of St Lucia. Simply bask alongside the luxurious swimming pools, or sample an array of onsite classes including aqua aerobics, cooking and pilates classes. Venture out the resort and enjoy cruises, fishing tours, whale and dolphin watching. For some cultural experiences, visit historical buildings and enjoy being introduced to creole tradition, art, cuisine and rum production. But the main attraction of this resort is the surrounding nature and collection of birds. Take nature tours of forests, waterfalls and nature parks and enjoy the stunning beauty and seclusion. This truly is the perfect retreat for nature lovers and those wishing to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
A truely great hotel with wonderful stuff. Would recommend it to my friends. We will be going back there next year
Michael John Barlow reviewing Bel Jou St. Lucia (30-Mar-2018)
£1069 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services