Enjoy the perfect blend of culture, action and relaxation in the stunning Riviera Maya area where you will be staying at the luxurious UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya. This adults only resort has something for everyone where you can look over the stunning landscaped gardens while indulging yourself to a luxurious spa treatment.
For the more adventurous guest, there are a whole hoard of land and water sports and organised activities, If you’d prefer a quieter night in, then simply recline with a cocktail and spoil all your senses with a meal prepared by celebrity chef Christian Bravo.
- Surrounded by a stunning white beach, enchanting landscaped gardens and cosy seating areas, you will truly get in the holiday spirit.
- Book early for stays between 1st June 2019 - 26th October 2019 and enjoy various amazing double room upgrades
- With locally resourced natural and handmade materials, this hotel promises an enchanting and sumptuous stay.
- Enjoy a whole hoard of land and water sports, entertainment and excursions. Enjoy a game of golf, visit nearby ancient ruins or explore the local nightlife
- Departs: london
- Arrives: cancun, Mexico
- Departs: cancun, Mexico
- Arrives: london
Unico 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya
- All Inclusive
- The rustic, yet modern décor
- The stunning setting
- The array of fulfilled activities
The Five Star and adult-only UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya is set upon a stunning white beach and exudes a rich character, resonant with the surrounding area. With locally resourced natural and handmade materials, the hotel oozes a rustic, yet modern feel, perfect for an enchanting and sumptuous stay. Relish the stunning landscaped gardens and pool sides. You could enjoy a quieter night in, simply recline with a cocktail and spoil all your senses with a meal prepared by celebrity chef Christian Bravo or you could join the party at the local nightlife. The amazing All Inclusive concept* includes all of the following whether you chose to indulge yourself with a luxurious spa treatment, For the more adventurous guest, there are a whole hoard of land and water sports, organised activities, entertainment and excursions on offer. Enjoy a game of golf, visit nearby ancient ruins. This hotel truly provides the most enchanting escape, perfect for those seeking sun, sand and sea, bursting with an exotic charm.
* Certain restrictions and 20% service fee applies
£1449 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services