Both luxurious yet orientated towards families, the Hilton Dubai in the newly built Al Habtoor City is the obvious choice for any family looking to explore this unique city. Located opposite the Burj Khalifa as well as one of the largest shopping centres in the world, Dubai Mall, there is plenty to do to keep everyone entertained.
For those who want to escape the bustle of the city below, the hotel has 3 swimming pools to choose from as well as a 24 hour WestinWORKOUT fitness studio as well as their own yoga studio alongside an impressive choice of 6 restaurants and bars.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- The ultimate dining experience with 6 bars and restaurants to choose from
- Perfect central location to explore some of the top attractions in the city
- Facilities to entertain both children and adults a like
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City
- Bed and Breakfast
- Family Friendly
- Complete Reviltalise
- Perfect location to Explore
Newly built and sparkling in the Arabian sun, the Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City is one of three new hotels within the Al Habtoor City situated along the bank of the new Dubai Water Canal. It makes it the perfect location to visit the world's tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa, with amazing views of the entire city as well as Dubai Mall situated just across the road. With Westin's own Family Kids Club on site and suites accomodating the entire family, it creates the perfect family friendly hotel.
£449 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services