Located on the idyllic paradise island off the south coast of St. Vincent & Grenadines, Young Island is a tropical haven surrounded by flowers, tropical birds and the warm sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The rooms are well equipped and spacious and built with a cottage style look and feel featuring all the amenities you'll need for a comfortable and luxurious stay. The hotel also offers a wide range of spa treatments and massages to help you unwind, relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit.
- Stay and receive a Complimentary Spa Voucher for 2 at the hotel's Spa Kalina
- Explore beautiful shores on the private island resort filled with lush tropical gardens and a national wildlife reserve to explore
- Enjoy a variety of complimentary watersports including kayaks, sailing dinghies, and snorkels with masks and flippers all included in your All Inclusive plan
- Departs: london
- Arrives: bridgetown, Barbados
- Departs: bridgetown, Barbados
- Arrives: london
Young Island Resort
- All Inclusive
- Stay active during your holiday
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing Spa treatment
- Enjoy comfortable cottage-style accommodation
Young Island is a gorgeous and enchanting private island hotel just off the south coast of St. Vincent & Grenadines and is the perfect island hideaway to get away from it all and relax in pure paradise bliss. Home to giant almond, mango, coffee and breadfruit trees, Young Island was once the home of a Carib Indian chief, according to legend and boasts some of the most amazing views in the Caribbean. Along the stunning white sandy beach, you'll find hammocks hanging under thatched roofs, where you can immerse yourself in the captivating surroundings and totally lose yourself in relaxation. Dining at Young island offers an exceptionally romantic experience and you can even swim out to the off shore Coconut bar and taste their special 'Caribbean' drinks, made from rum, coconut rum, coconut milk and coffee liqueur. This is an amazing holiday destination where you'll be looked after from the second you step off the plane, to the moment you say good bye.
Closing on the morning of 3rd September 2018 and reopening on 1st October 2018.
Fabulous, relaxing resort. Beautiful gardens. Friendly and professional staff. Small beach and loved the rum punch at the coconut bar. One potential problem is the noise from a night club on st vincent.
Cynthia Platt reviewing Young Island Resort (05-Nov-2017)
£1689 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services