Spend fifteen days lazing in the abundant Punta Cana sunshine as you enjoy the best in hospitality that the Dominican Republic has to offer. The Occidental Punta Cana is the first choice in terms of accommodation for Punta Cana visitors thanks to its prime location at the centre of Bavaro amid soft white sands and towering palm trees.
- Something for the whole family with a separate children's pool and playground to keep little ones entertained
- Wine and Dine at no less than 9 bars and 10 restaurants and work on your tan at 4 pools
- Absorb the relaxing atmosphere in the centre of Bavaro, surrounded by white sandy beaches and tropical gardens
- Enjoy a wide selection of restaurants and bars, watersports and much more
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Departs: punta cana, Dominican Republic
- Arrives: manchester
Occidental Punta Cana
- Superior Room
- All Inclusive
- set on Punta Cana's soft sugar-sand beach, playa bavaro
- A resort to please everyone, with a myriad of activities
- Dining is sheer delight with dishes from around the world
Occidental Punta Cana is located in the centre of Bavaro, surrounded by white sandy beach, clear turquoise waters and lush tropical gardens. This spacious resort has a relaxing atmosphere, ideal for those who simply want to laze by the pool and soak up the sun. Those looking for more excitement can try the range of activities on offer - work out at the gym, play a game of tennis or try some of the water sports. Those looking to indulge can enjoy a pampering treatment at the spa. There is something for the whole family with a separate children’s pool and playground to keep the little ones entertained. The Occidental Punta Cana's central location is ideal for discovering the many attractions of Punta Cana and the vibrant capital Santo Domingo is just 45 minutes away.
Had a lovely time. The hotel is being refurbished .locals allowed in at weekend making the place very busy.overall good value for money! Yes I'd go back! Sales people spoilt it if anything, but with a beach like that you don't have to get involved with them. Staff very friendly. Had a super room.
Carol Noon reviewing Occidental Punta Cana (29-Sep-2014)
£1199 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services