Thailand Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a stay at this fantastic family orientated resort a short drive from all the excitements of Pattaya
- Fantastic range of facilities for both adults and children
- Free shuttle to Jomtien Beach and a short drive to the heart of Pattaya
- A new and stylish resort with a family friendly focus
Nothing compares to Phuket for a tropical break, whether you're looking to relax on the beach, dive in the Andaman Sea, or take in the vibrant nightlife
- Tranquil location but an easy journey to buzzing Phuket Town
- Studio style with seperate living area and kitchenette
- Breathtaking views across the Andaman Sea
Discover paradise on the beautiful tropical island of Koh Samui
- Amazing value villa options
- Dine on delicious Thai food on the beachfront
- Ideal beachfront location
Find peace in Khao Lak with the perfect getaway for families or couples
- Free-form swimming pools, beachfront infinity pool and separate kid's pool
- Beachfront location overlooking the Andaman Sea
- Luxury all-inclusive packages available
Reconnect with yourself and leave the inhibitions behind at Crest Resort and Pool Villas
- Tranquil eco-friendly resort
- Luxury wellness spa on site offering an array of holistic treatments and massages
- Perfect location with stunning views and within easy reach of buzzing Patong
Explore the streets of Bangkok and the beachfront in Phuket with two luxury properties
- Unique 'Holistic Wellness Village' in Phuket
- Both properties include stylish rooftop bars
- Bangkok’s only 24 hour burger restaurant
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Situated on the sea front, Kantary Bay Phuket offers breathtaking views over the calm tranquil waters of the Andaman...
The charming Phuket Orchid Resort is located on the popular island of Phuket and in the heart of the buzzing Karon...
The Leaf on the Sands boast a great location both near to the centre of Khao Lak and just five minutes stroll from the...
Poised on the south-eastern tip of the island of Phuket, Cape Panwa offers luxurious sea-facing suites and villas in...
A stylish new hotel with families in mind, the Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien makes an ideal base to explore all...
Discover the vibrant city of Bangkok with a stay at the Century Park Hotel. Offering an ideal location close to the...
Experience the sights and sounds of Thailand's 'City of Angels' with a stay at the centrally located Narai Hotel....
Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok is a stylish modern hotel located in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok giving you easy access to...
Experience the excitement of Thailand's capital city with a stay at the high-end Centara Watergate Pavilion Hotel. Enjoy...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Thailand
Thailand NewsBrowse all Thailand News
Hilton Hotels crosses over to the colourful and buzzing city of Bangkok in Thailand with is luxury Waldorf Astoria brand. The lavish 171-room hotel is the first of its kind in South East Asia and boasts a wide variety of fine dining and drinking options, as well as first-class accommodations.
Writer for New York Times, Seth Sherwood recently visited Thailand's stunning riverside city of Chiang Mai and shared his experience with readers. In the article posted on the NYT website, Sherwood recommends places to visit and things to do in Chiang Mai during a weekend visit.
Five-star boutique beach resort The Sarojin on the shores of Khao Lak in Thailand has announced a new tour as part of its collection of guided excursions for guests. The new Koh Prathong Island Safari offers guests the chance to explore an offshore paradise island with an expert naturalist, spotting rare creatures, trekking through the jungle, visiting a homestay and taking a tuk-tuk tour.