Abu Dhabi Holidays Browse all
Unwind and be pampered at a luxurious beachside retreat in the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, on Abu Dhabi's Corniche.
- Perfect beach location
- Al Raha Mall close by
- Up to two kids stay FREE
Soak up the grandiose opulence of Abu Dhabi marvel at the glitzy vistas on offer
- Olympic length swimming pool
- Magnificent views of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- All Inclusive Package available (summer only)
Surround yourself with unspoiled beauty at the luxurious Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas
- Exclusive Offer: Free upgrade to half board Dine Around including resort credits per room
- Seven modern, stylish and creative dining venues
- All rooms and suites boast elegant interiors, luxury facilities and reflect the warmth of a beachfront home
A breathtaking destination that will take you beyond your wildest dreams!
- Visit Yas Waterworld for over 15 hectares of water rides, slides, a lazy river and much more
- Great location with lots of attractions within close proximity
- Amazing range of leisure activities to enjoy at Radisson Blu Yas Island
A dynamic place to stay, dine, meet and mingle in the heart of Abu Dhabi's destination island
- Shuttle transfer to Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World inclusive
- Upgrade your stay to an incredible All Inclusive experience
- Dine at a wide selection of restaurants. Cuisine includes Asian, European and Lebanese
Start off your holiday at Al Raha Beach followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Resort
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Magnificently rising like no other hotel ever built; individuality, striking design and excitement are the cornerstones...
Set along the Links Championship Golf Course on Yas Island, the luxurious Crowne Plaza features a 30 yards outdoor pool...
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
India is one of the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the colourful and vibrant cities...
Bringing a new twist to Abu Dhabi holidays, the Aloft Abu Dhabi Hotel is a modern, fresh and fun destination with...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi NewsBrowse all Abu Dhabi News
The upscale hotel line, Radisson Blu, is opening two new properties in Abu Dhabi. Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Abu Dhabi Corniche is located on the city’s iconic sea walk and the Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Al Ain is situated in the Garden City.
An "eco-conscious" yet luxurious resort is said to have been launched by Jumeirah Group as they announced the opening of Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort in mid-December. The group's first of a kind resort is on the coasts of Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
Marriott International has launched its first Edition hotel brand in Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi Edition is located in the upscale new Al Bateen Marina area of the emirate. The luxury hotel has 198 guest rooms and suites and 57 serviced apartments, as well as a lavish spa and multiple restaurants including three fronted by Michelin-starred chef Tom Aitken.