Abu Dhabi Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a special break in Abu Dhabi, that comes complete with great shopping, a fabulous beach and spa club, and all at an affordable price.
- Choose from 15 award-winning restaurants and bars including a famous Jazz Bar
- One of the longest stretches of private beach in Abu Dhabi
- Facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts and a selection of watersports
Luxury rooms overlooking the Arabian Gulf in a perfect location to explore the beauty of Abu Dhabi
- Click through and upgrade to a room including access to Ferrari World or Yas Waterworld inclusive
- choose from an incredilbe selection of 12 restaurants within the hotel itself
- Relax at the outdoor pool, surrounded by palm trees or unwind in the SPA with special treatments
Enjoy 5 star luxury in the city centre, laze on the hotel's private beach and pop downstairs to the capital's most renowned shopping mall, the Abu Dhabi Mall.
- Ranked within the Top 10 Abu Dhabi Hotels on Tripadvisor
- Sitting in the heart of Abu Dhabi next to the iconic Abu Dhabi Mall
- 9 Restaurants and 2 Cafes offering award-winning cuisine plus Zen the Spa for various treatments
From the moment you arrive at the magnificent Emirates Palace, you will be treated as royalty in a style that is uniquely Arabic.
- Once in a lifetime experience in the most luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Culinary highlights include the world-renowned Michelin star restaurant Hakkasan
- Stay in style at the luxury rooms offering 24-hour butler service
Experience the excitement of Yas island matched with the charm and opulence of Atlantis The Palm Dubai
- Impeccable service and amenities come as standard
- Discover the amazing Ferrari world and Yas Waterworld at Yas Island
- A fun-packed adventure at the Wild Wadi water park on the palm
Take advantige of this amazing offer and visit two incredible destinations in one go
- Spend an evening over a traditional dance show in Kandy
- Experience the Arabian hospitality with two or five nights at the amazing Hilton ABu Dhabi
- Discover Sri Lanka's highlights with this five-night guided tour
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Revel in the sun-drenched charms of the UAE's capital as you enjoy four unforgettable days in the heart of the Middle...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Spend a fairy tale holiday at the Emirates Palace in the capital of the United Arab Emirates - enjoying sun and sand...
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Offering superb accommodation with a wide range of facilities, Yas Island Rotana is conveniently located on the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi NewsBrowse all Abu Dhabi News
The Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson hotels in Yas Island in Abu Dhabi have launched a new summer package that gives its guests unlimited access to the newly-opened Warner Bros World theme park. The luxury package includes accommodation, breakfast and tickets to the huge indoor attraction for two adults and one child, as well as access to Yas Beach.
The extensive hospitality and entertainment complex, Yas Island in Abu Dhabi will bring a heightened sense of comfort, convenience and fun to its visitors through a partnership with Microsoft. The two companies will collaborate on a project for digital transformation, which is set to make the Yas Island theme park experience truly remarkable and exciting.
Abu Dhabi has recorded an increase of 4.9 percent in the number of hotel guests in the first five months of 2018, compared to the same period in 2017. The Department of Culture and Tourism - Abu Dhabi has release new figures that show hotel occupancy rates averaging at 75 percent during the period between January and May this year. The majority of visitors originated from China.