Mauritius Holidays Browse all
Within walking distance to Grand Baie and its dazzling nightlife, you'll enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and unexpected surprises
- Tickle your taste buds at the Le Badamier Restaurant serving dishes inspired by Chinese, Creole and French traditions
- Enjoy endless activities including Windsurfing, Snorkelling, Water-Skiing, Volleyball & Much More
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Make the most of the pristine one-kilometre beach and take delight in a wide array of all-inclusive perks
- EXCLUSIVE Half Day Excursion to Flacq Market (every Sunday)
- White sandy beach of Palmar and Belle Mare
- Wide range of land and water sports activities
You'll be wanting for nothing - from all-inclusive meals to fun activities while being close to attractions galore there's no better place to stay in Grand Baie!
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Perfect location on a white sandy beach between Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historical site of Balaclava
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service
- One free spa treatment per stay
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Spend a week sunning yourself at the InterContinental Mauritius on the gorgeous beaches of Grand Baie, one of Mauritius'...
The Ambre Hotel is an exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Enjoy the island paradise of Mauritius during an 8-day stay at the luxurious Long Beach. Occupying the longest stretch...
Enjoy the stunning Indian Ocean coastline at the Heritage Awali, sitting in a prime location to admire and savour the...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Located on the West Coast of Mauritius, Aanari Hotel & Spa is right across one of the best beaches if the island with...
Located on the sandy beach of the north-west coast of Mauritius, Les Cocotiers enjoys a close proximity to the island's...
Nestled upon the North East Coast of Mauritius, the 4* Jalsa Beach hotel offers spectacular views of mountains and an...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Mauritius
Mauritius NewsBrowse all Mauritius News
Acclaimed UK chef and Michelin star holder James Mackenzie will be flying out to land at Outrigger Konotta Maldives next January and delight guests with a special cooking master class on the beach as well as to host a five-course menu with wine pairing prepared by him and served on two consecutive evenings between 4th and 14th January.
A new boutique resort aimed at beach lovers, surfers and watersports enthusiasts will debut this December 2018 at the surfing spot of Tamarin Bay on the Indian Ocean island of Mauritius. The Veranda Tamarin will replace the Hotel Tamarin after extensive renovations to transform the resort, adding 50 new rooms and new facilities.
Heritage Resorts, a unique collection of boutique hotels in Mauritius' Domaine de Bel Ombre region, has recently announced an array of new incentives, activities and upgrades to their three properties. From the opening of the exclusive Heritage Le Chateau restaurant for lunch to a new art exhibition and a golfing app, there are plenty of reasons to stay at this culturally-enriching part of Mauritius with exceptional five-star service to match.