Explore one of Asia’s great cities, a medley of minarets, street markets and skyscrapers all from the comfort of the tranquil Melia Kuala Lumpur. Perfectly located within the Golden Triangle, all the sights and experiences of the city are within each reach. Next fly to Bangkok and transfer by road to the beautiful sandy beaches lining Thailand’s Gulf Coast.
For those who like the bustle of a town combined with the relaxation of the beach there is nowhere better than Cha Am. Perfect for couples or families with two-free form swimming pools, two separate children’s pools, a kid’s club and an extensive spa.
- Perfect location with the Petronas Towers, Bintang Walk and Little India all within easy reach
- Relax on Cha Am’s longest stretch of beachfront
- An incredible range of facilities in Cha Am with separate kid’s pools, spas, restaurants and much more
- Departs: london
- Arrives: kuala lumpur, Malaysia
- Departs: kuala lumpur, Malaysia
- Arrives: bangkok, Thailand
- Departs: bangkok, Thailand
- Arrives: london
Melia Kuala Lumpur
- Melia Guestroom
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ideal central location
- Authentic Malay dining
- Luxury exclusives with ‘The Level’
Set in the heart of the popular ‘Golden Triangle’ of Kuala Lumpur, the Melia Kuala Lumpur offers an unbeatable location from which to explore this vibrant metropolis. With the iconic Petronas Twin Towers a matter of minutes away by the monorail next door and a whole range of attractions, dining and entertainment at your fingertips, you’ll never be far away from the action!
Inside the hotel, you can enjoy a tranquil oasis away from the bustling city streets with your stylish guestroom overlooking the city. For a true experience, upgrade to ‘The Level’ guestrooms and enjoy a whole host of benefits including stunning city views from the exclusive ‘The Level Lounge and Terrace’.
Nothing wrong with this one, would stay again
Mark Lewis reviewing Melia Kuala Lumpur (29-Apr-2014)
The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort
- Bed and Breakfast
- Perfect for a couples or families
- Beautiful location overlooking the Gulf of Thailand
- Hospitality the 'Regent Way'
With two free-form swimming pools, two separate children's swimming pools, outdoor jacuzzi, fitness centre and the extensive Alana Spa there is plenty to do. Three restaurants, two bars and friendly staff happy to organise additional activities complete your home away from home.
£889 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services