This luxury property is located on the exclusive Palm Jumeirah, Dubai and with a brand name synonymous with impeccable luxury, outstanding comfort and sophistication, DUKES Dubai is the epitome of British hospitality and provides even the most discerning of traveller an experience that is second to none.
With well-appointed rooms and a delectable selection of bars and restaurants serving exquisite international dishes, guests are spoiled for choice and comfort and in addition to the stunning outdoor infinity pool and lazy river, guests can indulge themselves in the Spa, where they can unwind, relax and rejuvenate their bodies after an exciting day taking in the spectacular sights of Downtown Dubai. Enter a world where quintessential British charm meets cosmopolitan luxury for a truly memorable stay!
- Renowned for its indoor ski resort, Mall of the Emirates is a 10-minute drive away, as is the Dubai Marina
- Whether a connoisseur or just curious, have your pick from a decadent selection of finely crafted cigars and malts in the Cigar and Whisky Lounge
- The DUKESY Kids’ Club experience begins from the moment you check in including a host of room amenities and a welcome bag of goodies, plus much more!
- Departs: birmingham
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: birmingham
Dukes Dubai - Palm Jumeirah
- Dukes Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- High style at the Dukes Dubai lounges
- For those yearning for British comforts
- Plush rooms to cater for the demanding traveller
The Dukes brand is well-known worldwide for its high quality luxury properties, and Dukes Dubai is no exception. Boasting beach-front views and access to the stunning Jumeirah Beach for the Palm Jumeirah, the leisure facilities at this resort complement the sublime selection of restaurants and bars. The property evokes quintessential British charm and sophisticated luxury and so is perfect for those looking for a British twist in an Arabic setting.
£699 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services