Located in the newly developed Al Habtoor City, the Habtoor Palace is the perfect blend of traditional Arabian architecture and the luxury associated with this international city. With the towering Burj Khalifa opposite, and the bustling souks close by you will not be short of excitement in Dubai.
If that is not enough, the hotel boasts its own stunning rooftop pool with complimentary access to Spa for when your feet ache from exploring the city. When it comes to dining, you’ll be stuck for choice with the Habtoor Palace offering a choice of 8 bars and restaurants within the hotel, serving a variety of cuisines from around the world.
- An exceptional range of 8 bars and restaurants to choose from on sight
- Perfect location to explore both traditional Dubai as well as the ultra-modern
- Complimentary access to the Iriduim Spa as well as a rooftop pool
- Departs: london
- Arrives: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Departs: dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Arrives: london
- Deluxe Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Shopper's Paradise
- The Ultimate Culinary Experience
- Relaxation in the Centre of the City
Combining the grandeur of Dubai with the elegance and sophistication of the original St. Regis hotel in New York, Habtoor Palace is the perfect setting for your middle-eastern adventure. Set in a fantastic central location along the banks of the Dubai Water Canal, where the Old City meets the new and with a choice of 7 restaurants and bars on site, as well as the Dubai Mall only 10 minutes away, you will be spoilt for choice on where to eat!
Sue Basnett reviewing Habtoor Palace (14-Nov-2017)
£599 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services