For total luxury in Cuba choose this combination in Havana and Varadero at saratoga and blau privilege cayo libertad
Enjoy the elegant experience in the centre of Havana with the luxury in Varadero saratoga and blau privilege cayo libertad
- The Saratoga is a luxury hotel overlooking all the splendour of the Paseo del Prado, including the Teatro and the Capitol. It is within walking distance of many of Old Havana's extraordinary sites.
- Couples staying a minimum of two nights can benefit from an upgrade to superior room - subject to availability, one complimentary dinner in the Anacaona restaurant (food only), complimentary 20 minutes massage and more.
- Set in a beautiful and secluded little islet, the Blau Cayo Libertad is a serene delight, and you can enjoy all the facilities of the next door Blau Marina Varadero.
The hotel combines exquisite fittings of floor-to-ceiling French windows and mahogany features, with the latest technology to ensure outstanding comfort and service
- Get fantastic city views from the roof top swimming pool and restaurant which are reputed to be the best rooftop pool and restaurant in the city
- Enjoy exclusive benefits for couples when staying for a minimum of 2 nights
- Hotel Saratoga was listed on the Conde Nast 'Gold List 2008' for its ambience and design
Wander the magical streets of Old Havana, marvel at the architecture, then splash in the azure waters of a tropical island paradise, Cayo Santa Maria
- Discover both Cuba’s historical capital, Havana, but also the stunning white beaches of Cayo Santa Maria.
- Enjoy modern facilities and design at Royalton Cayo Santa Maria.
- Enjoy colonial grandeur and Cuban art at Havana's Saratoga hotel.
Luxury and romance are served with this 5-star Cuban getaway, including a boutique retreat that's been listed in Conde Nast's Gold List for The Americas.
- Enjoy the Sensational Spa treatments and facilities at Melia Buenavista
- Adults-only resort on a fabulous secluded beach in Cayo Santa Maria
- Soak up the sun from the rooftop pool with fantastic city views of Havana at the Saratoga