Set on the East Bank of the River Jordan and extending into the historic region of Palestine, this area offers everything from modern entertainment in Amman to World-Class cultural and historical sites such as Petra and Jerash
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
Travel back in time and visit a number of antique remains and ruins dating back to the Iron Age
- Visit Petra, Jordan's most famous tourist attraction, a true treasure of the ancient world
- Explore ancient monuments such as a well-preserved site of Roman architecture in Jerash, and the burial place of the Prophet Moses at Mt Nebo
- Learn more about the way of local life by spending a night at a Bedouin camp in the beautiful desert of Wadi Rum
Capture the magic of Jordan and indulge your mind body and spirit with this amazing special offer
- Endulge yourself with a traditional Shiatsu Massge at the Spa
- A stunning desert landscape home to Bedouin tribes and breathtaking scenery, Wadi Rum is a must-see destination for visitors in Jordan and Aqaba
- For thousands of years, visitors have flocked to the shores of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, to take in the healing qualities of the sea's mud and salts.
Enjoy spectacular views as you relax and unwind surrounded by the beauty of Jordan
- Delight in an original Nabatean bar surrounded with a large Piazza
- Stay connected with your friends and family through the WIFI internet access.
- Petra, one of Seven Wonders of the World, is without a doubt Jordan's most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction
Discover the charm and wonder of Aqaba with this amazing special offer
- Enjoy kiddie pool or the resort's "DANA" Children activities centre to ensure a high spirited stay for all
- Unwind at the adult lap pool or stay fit in the gym.
- Enjoy the unique beauty and colors of the Red Sea through excursions to nearby scuba diving and snorkelling locations
Indulge yourself with a relaxing stay in Jordan, where peace and tranquillity come as standard
- Float away your stresses and woes with the healing properties of the Dead Sea
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit in the award winning Zara Spa
- Enjoy dinner entertainment with the live cooking station
A great array of facilities awaits you, such as the eight restaurants and the colourful coral reefs.
- Visit Aqaba Castle and Aqaba Archaeological Museum for a historical perspective of Jordan, or take a trip to the Dream Mall
- Take advantage of the large swimming pool and unwind right beside it at the Sejan Poolside Restaurant
- Located on the Red Sea, the hotel houses the Zara Spa, specialising in a wide variety of treatments and therapies
Luxuriate in comfort and style in Jordan
- The resourceful concierge and staff go out of their way to ensure guests of all ages are made to feel welcome
- Certified trainers are available to help guests maximize their workouts
- Achieve the restorative and relaxing benefits of Dead Sea mud treatments