Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
Vishali, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Jet off to a tropical sandy hideaway in Sri Lanka, then to extravagant Dubai, for a holiday to remember
Combine basking on a tropical, Sri Lankan beach, with exploring the Arabian extravaganza that is Dubai.
- Enjoy a stay along a beautiful, tropical, sun-kissed stretch of beach in Sri Lanka
- Savour your stay in the historic district of Deira, celebrating views over the Arabian Gulf and Dubai glamour
- Revel in 5* accommodation, ensuring a luxurious stay in total comfort
Combine the tropical beaches of Bali with a shopaholics heaven in Dubai
- Stylish studio and duplex accommodation in Bali
- Watch the sunset from the rooftop bar in Bali
- Only 200m from the Mall of the Emirates in Dubai
Relax and make the most of your stay in two beautiful destinations
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- With amazing facilities and stunning views of downtown Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
Create memories you'll cherish forever with a twin destination break in the Seychelles and Dubai
- Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee in Silhouette Lounge
- Take advantage of the FREE introductory diving lessons
- Benefit from the high-speed internet access and wireless connectivity
Discover the beauty of South Africa and the buzz of Dubai
- Excellent services included in the tour; 6 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
- Your journey in South Africa includes all meals and 2 game drives per day to spot Africa's 'Big Five'
- Explore the glitz and glamour of Dubai while staying at Hilton Garden Inn Mall of The Emirates
Sun Island is an elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from all around the world