Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
One of the many jewels in India's crown, the Kerala region combines scenic landscapes and thrilling towns
- Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala on a Houseboat is one of the top 50 "must do" things as described by the National Geographic Traveller magazine
- The Periyar wild life sanctuary offers a fairly good chance to seeing elephants, tigers, lion tailed macaques & much more in their natural habitats
- Experience a capturing Indian dance show - Kathakali, which loosely translated mean "Story Dance"
Enjoy wide range of activities while on the tour
- All transfers are in Air-Conditioned Minivans with qualified tour guides
- Visit Casa del Tango, Che Mausoleum, Excursion to Parque El Cubano and much more
- All entrance fees during the tour are included