Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
Joe, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Unwind in acres of breathtaking green coconut gardens, in a Heritage property overlooking the Arabian Sea and enjoy the splendours of the past
- Traditional Keralan design, including staying in spiritual union with the 5 elements of nature
- Ayurveda Centre offering traditional centuries-old Indian treatments
- Rooms overlook the sea or green lawns and are designed as traditional Keralan cottages, with a cliff offering great beach views
One of the many jewels in India's crown, the Kerala region combines scenic landscapes and thrilling towns
- Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala on a Houseboat is one of the top 50 "must do" things as described by the National Geographic Traveller magazine
- The Periyar wild life sanctuary offers a fairly good chance to seeing elephants, tigers, lion tailed macaques & much more in their natural habitats
- Experience a capturing Indian dance show - Kathakali, which loosely translated mean "Story Dance"
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
See, admire and soak up the majestic beauty of a historic side to Goa in fully-fledged luxury and splendour.
- Set in 73 acres of sprawling gardens, the resort offers elegant rooms and cottages
- Superb recreational options - from excellent leisure facilities, to gourmet restaurants and the Jiva Spa
- Perfect for exploring Goa - fantastically positioned in close proximity to the attractions of Candolim
Create memories that will last forever on this unique tour exploring all that India has to offer
- The exquisite and exclusive Palace On Wheels has luxurious cabins, wall to wall carpeting, a well stocked bar, two dining cars and a very personalised service
- Stay in well equipped cabins that come with attached toilets, shower, wall to wall carpeting and much more
- Discover India in the finest of styles on this luxurious train tour encompassing the bygone era