Beautifully positioned over two islands, Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa is the perfect place to stay with spectacular sea views and delightful pampering options.
Mahesh, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
The heart of New Dubai with plenty of opportunities for entertainments and relaxations
- Benefit from the full access to the private beach club on the Palm Jumeirah
- The ideal location for exploring Dubai in close distance to the largest shopping centre, the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with all relaxing treatments at the Safar Spa
Bask in the glory of Varadero's shallow turquoise waters from a luxury hideaway, repeatedly ranked number one in Cuba's longest strip of beach.
- Ranked by Trip Advisor as the Number 1 family hotel in Cuba
- One for the kids, with a children's pool, playground, Kids Club for little ones aged 4-7 years and Maxiclub for 8-12 year-olds
- Aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and tennis are all included in the price!
Royal Hideaway Playacar offers the perfect place to escape from the everyday and unwind amidst pure luxury
An opulent full-service spa. With six gourmet restaurants serving cuisine to suit the most discerning palate and superb recreation facilities ensures there is something for everyone.
- Royal Hideaway Playacar is an adults-only resort where service and style come together to offer a holiday of luxury and indulgence
- Ideally located beside a pristine stretch of beach, this all inclusive resort offers expansive infinity pools overlooking the sea
- Those looking to explore the area will find the attractions of Playa del Carmen just 5 minutes away
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay