Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Go for the experience of a lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals, as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
Visit many of Sri Lanka's key attractions before ending with a relaxing beach break
- Admire all of Kandy's main sights on a tour around the area which includes a visit to the sacred 'Temple of the Tooth'
- Immerse yourself in Sri Lankan culture on a visit to a native village with catamaran ride and traditional bullock cart trip
- Explore the iconic Sigiriya Rock Fortress, home to the spectacular 'Lion Rock', a citadel of unusual beauty rising 200m from the scrub jungle
A once-in-a-lifetime adventure taking in the incredible biodiversity of Borneo including human-like Orangutans
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Encounter some of the world’s most unique wildlife including Orangutans and Proboscis Monkeys
- Gaze up at the imposing peak of Mt Kinabalu
An incredible journey from majestic jungle-wreathed Angkor Wat to the stunning karst landscapes of Halong Bay
- Spend the night on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay and see sunrise over the remarkable karst landscape includes meals
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- Extend your holiday with a break on the beaches of Cambodia or Vietnam