Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in Sri Lanka
Just a note to say that our recent holiday to Sri Lanka was fantastic and we had a wonderful time. The hotels and tours were fabulous and far exceeded our expectations. Our personal favourite tour was the elephant safari. The only suggestion I would make would be that a four and a half hour journey to the first hotel (as lovely as it was) was too long after a 14 hour plane journey and it would be better to travel a shorter distance and then travel further the next morning. Will certainly be checking your future holidays. Thanks again.
Sri Lanka Holidays Browse all
Enjoy the peace and quiet with a good choice of amenities and a great location to discover the world of Sri Lanka
- Warm atmosphere and chic design make for a comfortable stay
- Tripadvisor Award Winner with a certificate of excellence for 2015
- Price includes free Half Board Upgrade
- Enjoy the amazing traditional and international cuisines presented in tempting a la carte menus and buffet style
Enjoy a relaxing stay in surrounded by lush frangipanis, swaying palms and the glistening blue waters of Bentota's beaches.
- Discover Sri Lanka's cultural wonders from a soothing luxury retreat oozing 18th century charm
- Be wowed by the Dine by Design concept, allowing you to eat out in an array of scenic settings
- Bask in acres of lush gardens framed by frangipani trees and facing a secluded golden sand beach
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
Take in the magnificent views of the Indian Ocean while enjoying the first-rate service
- Honeymoon Offer availabl! Book now!
- Variety of dining options with something for everyone from oriental to sea view restaurants, all within the resort
- Beautiful views from the hotel overlooking the Indian Ocean and various coconut plantations
Enjoy a wonderful beachside haven of tranquillity, days of luxury and the chance to see the island's green hills carpeted by lush plantations
- Relax at the Ayurveda Wellness & Spa with the best quality services that will make your stay unforgettable
- All rooms feature a balcony or terrace with spectacular views
- Enjoy the huge selection of activities including volleyball, tennis, squash & more
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- English speaking chauffer guide for the entire round tour
Turyaa Kulutara is located in the idyllic island of Sri Lanka. Beautifully secluded and surrounded by lush vegetation,...
Escape into the arms of one of Sri Lanka's most picturesque towns and live the sun-drenched holiday of your dreams....
Soak up the sunshine that pours down on Sri Lanka's Indian Ocean coastline at Tangerine Beach. Make the scenic resort...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
There are few better places from which to enjoy the calming effect of the Indian Ocean breeze than at Avani Kalutara in...
You can enjoy the perfect beach holiday at the all-inclusive Club Dolphin hotel, whether looking for peace and quiet or...
A luxurious gem of a five-star hotel, the Heritance Ahungalla is a living piece of astounding architecture that allows...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota, a resort located along the popular Bentota...
Positioned along the golden sandy beaches of Beruwela, Palms Hotel is your ideal place for a beach holiday. Surrounded...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT