Indian airlines Jet Airways and Jetlite have now launched the "Boarding Cards Delights" scheme which allows customers flying to India holidays to have exclusive access to a range of benefits and discounts with a selection of partners across India
Positioned atop a 52-acre former coconut and cocoa estate, La Haut Plantation stands out among all St Lucia hotels by offering what could easily be the most spectacular of views in the island, against a landscape of abundant flora and fauna
Dubai-based Emirates airline is launching its first ever airport lounge in Africa for the exclusive use of its customers. This move comes after the launch of their new Africa routes, now including destinations such as Cape Town, Durban and Angola.
Beaches Negril is offering guests a set of complimentary Caribbean cruises as part of one of their incentives to attract customers. In order to qualify for the offer future guests must book a minimum of 6 nights in a Premium room category or higher.
German hotel chain Kempinski is adding a second Dubai hotel to their family with a brand new resort in Palm Jumeirah to be called Kempinski Hotel Emerald Palace. The new property will be a five star resort set and is due to open by the end of 2010
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...