Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera - A fantastically hidden prime spot on the Mayan Riviera
The award-winning spa has created a santuary for the senses, with breathtaking ocean views, soothing treatments, massages and a full service beauty salon
Look out over the glistening Caribbean Sea from your luxurious suite, before heading out to enjoy one of the many activities on offer
Anders Sparkhall’s this holiday
Position yourself in a prime location, directly facing the beauty of warm crystalline waters fringed by white sands and encircled by the lush wilderness of the tropical Riviera Maya. Here you will be able to indulge in sublime Unlimited-Luxury®, from premium drinks and gourmet dining to all-suite accommodation and the most comprehensive of all-inclusive experiences. Perfect for that romantic escapade you’ve long been planning, all this luxury is exclusively for adults only.
From £ 1369 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SV3
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
New Delhi, India
From £ 799 per person
An adventure through Vietnam: from vibrant Saigon to the hills of Sapa
Saigon (ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
From £ 1529 per person
Dip into a world of lavish indulgence in picture-perfect Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi City, Abu Dhabi
From £ 499 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world’s most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
- Enjoy a wide selection of restaurants from casual to fine dining
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach ensures total relaxation
- The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of their choice
- Guestrooms and Suites provide a wealth of amenities including a daily refreshed mini bar, 24 hour room and concierge services, a large TV and much more
- The resort has a great location next to a pristine golden sand beach and lush tropical jungle
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
If you’re searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul’s Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta’s main sandy beaches...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, the latter being an accolade we've repeatedly won for four consecutive years.
We arrived back from our holiday last night and had an excellent time and would highly recommend the Inter Continental Hotel Your organisation from...
I want to sincerely thank your company and staff for the excellent work they did in arranging our holiday to Cuba recently. We were originally...