An irresistible treat for golf enthusiasts and beach lovers
Tee off into the sunshine with the resort’s beautifully landscaped 18-hole championship golf course
Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
Alexandra Orsavova’s this holiday
Experience authentic Arabian luxury for much less than you thought possible, and do so in style when you stay in Ras Al Khaimah’s Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort; a beautiful beach-facing luxury enclave with every modern comfort imaginable. Dine overlooking the azure Arabian Gulf, leave your children behind at the supervised kids' club or take them with you and make a splash on the beach. Grab your golf clubs and get ready from some serious quality golfing in an 18-hole championship golf course with a view, right on the resort grounds. Treat your skin to some rejuvenating treatment at the magnificent onsite spa or simply sip a tasty cocktail by the expansive pool overlooking the ocean. Endless options will be there to seduce and pamper.
From £ 529 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SZZ
Utter relaxation for adults, limitless fun for the kids
Vieux Fort, St Lucia
From £ 1879 per person
Unleash new levels of luxury and timeless barefoot elegance in Maldives
Lhaviyani Atoll, Maldives
From £ 2219 per person
Chill out amidst perfect seaside bliss in Goa with added luxury
From £ 899 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Take in the historic Red Fort in Delhi and view the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra (where you will get a personal photo memento)
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Discover the secret of Havana then Enjoy the beautiful beach at Jibacoa
- Memories Miaramar is conveniently located on the famous Fifth Avenue within a short drive from Old Havana
- Memories Jibacoa offers 24-Hour All Inclusive with a selectionn of snacks, dining options and a wide choice of domestic and international beverages
- There is something for everyone with a varied array of activities on offer at Memories Jibacoa, choose from water sports, land sports and much more
- Enjoy an unspoilt natural setting in a lush beach cove within close proximity to the capital, Havana
Use your resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, enjoy a round of championship golf, select from an upgraded wine list and a selection of excursions
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2014 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet ‘N’ Wild waterpark and much more.
- June to August 2015 - Kids Stay, Play & Eat for Free (Excludes Flights & Transfers)
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment fit for an island king or queen.
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Offering an array of facilities including a luxury spa and six-hole golf course
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
For a fully-charged Marrakesh experience, this Moorish retreat is located at the city’s north-west entrance near...
Picture yourself in fifteen glorious days of bliss and rejuvenation. The exquisite and newly renovated Mediterranean...
Venture to the southern tip of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula to enjoy eight days of discovery and relaxation beside the Red...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2014 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, an accolade we've now won for the third year in a row.
A special note for ASI, our tourguide and Holiday Representative in Cuba... She is absolutely great and delivers on every promise. You are confident...
I recently travelled to Cuba booked with your company. May I say how impressed I have been with the help and advice received on both hotels I stayed...