Enjoy an amazing Cuban Holiday in Timeless Havana and Picturesque Jibacoa
When staying at Memories Jibacoa you’ll be able to enjoy an unspoilt natural setting in a lush beach cove within close proximity to fantastic Varadero
Stay at the elegant and deluxe Melia Habana and at the secluded paradise that is Memories Jibacoa for a holiday that is sure to live long in the memory
Susana Corona’s this holiday
Combine the faded grandeur of Havana with the unspoilt beaches of Jibacoa with this fantastic twin centre holiday to Cuba. Melia Habana has a fantastic location in the heart of the magnificent Miramar district offering fantastic views over the sea or city, The hotel boasts such facilities as an free form pool and offers a great range of activities. After enjoying the exciting rhythms of Havana head to the beach at Memories Jibacoa. Located right on the white sands of a stunning stretch of beach lapped by the warm inviting waters of the Caribbean Sea, this all inclusive hotel is ideal for couples, friends and families with older children who are looking for a beach holiday in beautiful natural surroundings with plenty of activities to choose from.
From £ 1099 per person
Based on a 10 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S13A
Luxury and contemporary adults only haven at Secrets The Vine Cancun plus a free Upgrade to Preferred Club!
Cancun Beach, Cancun
From £ 1179 per person
Immerse in a Mauritian world of delight at Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort and Spa
Poste Lafayette, Mauritius
From £ 979 per person
Discover the dazzling world of Atlantis, The Palm - where the fun never ends
The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
From £ 719 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Enjoy a paradise of beaches, jungles and islands in secluded Khao Lak at The Leaf on the Sands by Katathani
- Outdoor living with open-air covered dining at the Rice Barn and body treatments at the Massage Pavillion
- A fantastic value boutique gem, suitable for romantic couples and families alike
- Three outdoor swimming pools including a swim up bar and seperate kiddy pool
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
If you’re searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba’s finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul’s Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta’s main sandy beaches...
Well-positioned in Khor Fakkan, Oceanic Khorfakkan Resort & Spa is the ideal point of departure for your excursions...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, the latter being an accolade we've repeatedly won for four consecutive years.
I write this note to thank your company for the best holiday we have ever had We have recently had 3 days in Havana at the NH Capri and 11 nights in...
I recently have returned from my trip to Cuba and would like to thank The Holiday Place for organising such a wonderful trip. We had a twin-centre...