An amazing experience for the whole family at the Casuarina Hotel
Luxuriate on the hotel's own private beach
Lay back and relax on the private beach at the Casuarina Hotel
Anna Vine’s this holiday
The Casuarina Resort & Spa is located in the beautiful resort of Trou Aux Biches on the north-west coast of Mauritius. The staff at the resort are all multi lingual and extremely friendly, willing to go out of their way to ensure guests have a pleasant and thoroughly enjoyable holiday whilst staying at the Casuarina Resort & Spa hotel. For those who want to keep fit during their holiday, there is a fitness centre at the hotel offering a range of facilities including a fully equipped gym.
From £ 979 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1EK
Enjoy an enchanting retreat in Seychelles
La Digue Island, Seychelles
From £ 889 per person
Enjoy a stay at the brand new Now Onyx Punta Cana, perfectly located on a pristine beach
Punta Cana, Dom Rep
From £ 999 per person
Spoil yourself senseless with true UAE extravagance at the famous Burj Al Arab and Doubletree By Hilton Al Barsha
Al Barsha + Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
From £ 1059 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands at bella costa
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach, perfcet for families, couples and singles
- Exclusive offer - Upgrade to Premium Economy from £349pp Return Flight on select dates call now due to limited availability
- Enjoy your stay in Varadero with 24-hour all-inclusive service
- Sample a host of watersports including snorkelling, kayaking and windsurfing. Golf lovers can play on the nearby 18 hole golf course
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, the latter being an accolade we've repeatedly won for four consecutive years.
We have just returned from the above holiday and just wanted to say a big thank you to yourself and the rest of the team at holiday place. Having...
Hello A note of thanks regarding your agent Hussein. Yesterday, due to a flight amendment, I was confused about the status of my pre booked...