Go for sophisticated chic at the new Breathless Punta Cana
Be spoilt for choice with thirteen gourmet dining options and unlimited branded drinks
For Unlimited Luxury that leaves you breathless, escape to this romantic all-adult resort that fringes the glorious sandy beaches of Punta Cana.
Laura Fordyce’s this holiday
Escape to a world of limitless luxury, indulging treats, modern design, sophisticated touches and a cool, trendy ambience. Spend a week luxuriating under the Dominican sunshine and choose from a variety of daily activities, nightly fun, lively entertainment, engaging sports and fine cuisine. Have the time of your life in an invigorating, carefree environment, re-balance mind, body and soul at the onsite spa and meet like-minded adults at this child-free retreat. At Breathless Punta Cana there’s no space for boredom or dullness, although you can remain as idle as you like while the attentive staff tend to your every need.
From £ 999 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now on 020 7644 1755 and speak to one of our experts and quote Reference SIN
Prepare for unforgettable adventures at the Dreams Puerto Aventuras
Puerto Aventuras, Cancun
From £ 1049 per person
The perfect beach escape with a touch of sophisticated luxury in Punta Cana
Punta Cana, Dom Rep
From £ 939 per person
Chill on the beach and sample the delights of Havana
Havana + Varadero, Cuba
From £ 869 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife and stay in a top resort facing Sharm's premier diving site
- Choose from 5 fantastic Dining Options including Steak & Thai Restaurants
- Guaranteed sea views plus a host of special extras
- Upgrade to the Hyatt Regency Club room and enjoy your own private Club lounge serving Continental breakfast, evening cocktails and more
Journey to a different world, soak up the sun and play in the magical waters of the Red Sea
- Relax and enjoy the Red Sea from Montaza beach - Award winning resort perfect for Divers
- Spacious and elegant rooms enjoying views of the garden or sea view
- Exclusive Room Upgrade to a Family Room
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at this five-star resort located on a private inlet sprawling 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Located on an idyllic water inlet with 600m of beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf
- Great selection of facilities for kids including kids menu and kids club
- Great selection of bars for a tropical cocktail or two
There really is something for everyone here, with a variety of water sports, Wild Wadi Water Park next door and the infamous Jumeirah Beach.
- The resort offers something for everyone with swimming pools, sporting facilities, shops and a kid's club
- Venture next door with complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park, a great day out for the young as well as the young at heart
- Over 20 restaurants, cafes and bars with options for formal dining, casual dining, speciality dining and a variety of bars, some serving snacks
This unforgettable 7 night tour is the perfect way to discover the Arab Kingdom of Jordan. Set on the East Bank of the...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
The latest addition to the pretty collection of traditionally Moroccan Angsana Riads, the Angsana Riad Dar Zaouia...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
This year, during the 2013 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean , an accolade we’ve now won for the second year in a row.
Hi Bimal Got back on Friday from our Cuba holiday; enjoyed ourselves on all three parts of the trip. The cruise, hotel and resort were all excellent....
Hi Peter, Thank you so much for all your help, advise and patience. It’s much appreciated and it was so nice speaking to someone so helpful and...