Soak up the sun on Playa Pesquero, Guardalavaca's superb white sand beach
Boasting a large free form swimming pool with a swim up bar
Live at one with nature and escape to the Blau Costa Verde, where peace and tranquility combine with picturesque surroundings
Danielle Nairne’s this holiday
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking tropical gardens, and alongside the thick, mysterious, mangrove forest. This couple’s paradise offers luxurious accommodation and facilities that provide a myriad of exciting and adventurous activities on land and sea. Dine on the beach front, under the stars, and allow the splashing waves and sumptuous cuisine to caress your senses. Take a leisurely walk along the historic beach and trace the footsteps of Christopher Columbus, who it is asserted, once trod on the whitened sand of the eastern Cuban shore. Let the friendly and hospitable staff pamper you, as you bask in the sunshine, and revel in the ambiance of plush and beautiful Blau Costa Verde for eight unforgettable days.
From £ 669 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SGJ
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Spend seven magical days exploring India's most iconic landmarks and dive deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover.
- During the tour you will be staying at these award winning hotels - The 5* Suryaa New Delhi, The 4* Gateway Hotel Agra and The 4* Fortune Select Metropolitan Jaipur
- Free and Exclusive Rajasthani Feast plus a Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Includes a horse carriage ride around the Taj Mahal and a free elephant ride to the Amber Fort
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Exclusive private tour package including a private car, personal driver and personal guides from an extra £99 per person (Normally £300)
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach, a stay at Dreams La Romana will melt every heart.
- Enjoy Merengue Lessons, access to a Casino, a Watersports Centre and more
- Dine and play in style at a luxury all-inclusive resort and spa
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Choose from 7 a la carte restaurants where no reservations are required
Use your resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, enjoy a round of championship golf, select from an upgraded wine list and a selection of excursions
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2014 Travellers Choice Award
- June to August 2015 - Kids Stay, Play & Eat for Free (Excludes Flights & Transfers)
- Enjoy the impressive resort credits which can be spent on golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more. Stay 10 nights and get $2000 Resort Credits per room
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment fit for an island king or queen.
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Offering an array of facilities including a luxury spa and six-hole golf course
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
For a fully-charged Marrakesh experience, this Moorish retreat is located at the city’s north-west entrance near...
Situated outside the city in a quiet and uplifting location by the seaside, the Ezzahra Dar Tunis enjoys a wonderfully...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt’s Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2014 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, an accolade we've now won for the third year in a row.
This was a fantastic and memorable tour! Everything went like clockwork and the guide and driver were excellent. Just a few of the highlights:...
I felt I must write to express how much my friends and I enjoyed our recent holiday. It was exceptional value for money and the hotels were really...