Grand Pineapple Beach Antigua
Relax and unwind in paradisiacal beaches at an exceptional resort
Stay in pure paradise in a beautiful 25-acre property, elegantly surrounded by 1600 feet of spectacular powdery white sands.
Sejal Shah’s this holiday
Go for the ultimate relaxation getaway in unforgettable Antigua with this one-of-a-kind deal to one of the island’s most charming all inclusive resorts offering amazingly good value whilst being set in a pristine and secluded location. With this fully inclusive holiday to Antigua you will get to spend one week in paradise at the Grand Pineapple Beach, a place designed for fun in the sun and total rejuvenation. You can be pampered at the onsite spa, dine al fresco under the stars, have lunch whilst overlooking the sparkling waters of Long Bay and make the most of a long list of land and water sports. Or go for a local tour of the area and soak up the beauty of the untouched flora and fauna.
From £ 949 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now on 020 7644 1755 and speak to one of our experts and quote ID 14674
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
The ultimate Dubai holiday break at an attractive price with free room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras.
- Exclusive free upgrade to the Deluxe room plus 25% off Spa Treatments
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Shopping Malls
- 24 hours Check in and Free Mini Bar with Soft Drinks in the room
Go for the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi and stay at a luxurious hotel that sits right next to a championship golf course.
- Enjoy golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- Experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Free Half Board Included in this amazing offer
Be dazzled by captivating Havana and top up your tan on sizzling Varadero with this fantastic holiday package to two of Cuba’s most glistening gems – its famous capital city and its longest, most legendary beach.
- Ideal for golfers, the beachside resort is close to the Varadero Golf Club and Xanadu Mansion
- Occidental Miramar is located in the heart of Havana's tranquil and elegant Miramar district
- The Breezes Bella Costa is located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach; offers special discounts for families!
Limitless fun and special adventures with a touch of added luxury await you at the magnificent Atlantis, The Palm – a unique resort majestically sitting on its very own private island.
- Enjoy access to the Aquaventure Water Park, The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Dolphin Bay
- Indulge from a choice of 20 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges by World Renowned Chefs including the famous Nobu's
- Ideal break for Families with 2 Children staying Free on Half Board* (Flights to be paid)
Blau Marina Varadero (formerly Barcelo Marina Palace) sits beside the white sands of beautiful Varadero beach in front...
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
This year The Holiday Place was honoured with not one but two accolades at the British Travel Awards 2012 in the categories of Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean & Bermuda
Hi Tony, Just a note to say that we are back from our trip to Cuba and thanks to you we had a wonderful time. Your advice re where to go was...
Hello Damien I am sorry I did not have chance to respond to you, particularly before our trip to South Africa Wonders of Cape Town - Garden Route and...
S & R Williams