Go boutique in Mauritius at a gem of a resort
This resort has all the facilities and activities whether you are looking for total relaxation or adrenalin-fuelled adventures
Unwind and rejuvenate from one of the most pristine corners of the world as you take in the untouched beauty of Flic en Flac.
Charmaine Miller’s this holiday
Experience the next level of barefoot luxury when you stay at Mauritius’ Sands Resort and Spa, perfectly located at the heart of Flic an Flac, a sleepy fishing village whose totally unspoilt shoreline will seduce you. Offering the peaceful serenity that you’ve been seeking and are in much need of, this small retreat is the perfect place to unwind and get a real, genuine taste of the island. Ideal for couples in search of a bit of seclusion, the perfectly manicured grounds, the infinity pools and the magnificent vistas over the Indian Ocean will sweep you right off your feet.
From £ 1099 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now on 020 7625 0584and speak to one of our experts and quote Reference SYK
Make yours a jolly good holiday in Antigua’s Jolly Harbour
Jolly Harbour, Antigua
From £ 869 per person
Live a tropical five-star dream you won't want to end
Punta Cana, Dom Rep
From £ 939 per person
Experience Dubai's luxury at a chic and vibrant location
Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
From £ 649 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Daily activities for children while you are relaxing at the traditional Moroccan sauna
- All accommodations features a balcony overlooking either the pool or gardens
- Perfectly located just minutes away from Marrakesh famous square that amazes with snake charmers, food stalls, musicians, sword jugglers and more
- Enjoy signature restaurants with indoor and outdoor dining – international dishes and Moroccan specialities
Iberotel's luxury resort, Il Mercato is in the heart of Hadabet Om El Seed, Sharm -el Sheikh's newest place to be seen
- Evening entertainment for you to enjoy for the little one during the day an amazing Kids Club.
- A selection of restaurants including an A la carte Restaurant called La Terrazina
- facilities includes three swimming pools, Welness. Spa, Squash Courts and more
Stay at Hotel Phebus and enjoy a fabulous sea views
- Spoil yourself with a relaxing spa treatments and beauty services the hotel is offering
- Free Wireless Internet in addition to the Modern and comfortable accommodations all with private balconies
- Benefit from the direct access to the beach of La Marsa
Choose a cosmopolitan city hotel in the heart of Deira, the Avari Dubai, within easy reach of the City Centre shopping Mall, and all major landmarks.
- Rooms equipped with all the latest technology such as interactive TVs
- Rejuvenate your body and mind at 7th Heaven Health Club
- Spend vibrant evenings at the Indian or Arabic nightclubs or karaoke
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Fronted by a pristine stretch of white sand in the sought-after resort area of Cancun, this newly-opened hotel is the...
For a fully-charged Marrakesh experience, this Moorish retreat is located at the city’s north-west entrance near...
yourself in fifteen glorious days of bliss and rejuvenation. The exquisite and newly renovated Mediterranean Beach Hotel...
Get to know the beautiful Il Mercato Promenade in Egypt and relax on a fantastic 15-day holiday at the luxurious...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
This year, during the 2013 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean , an accolade we’ve now won for the second year in a row.
I would just like to say a big thank you especially to Damian who was so helpful when I booked the holiday. Your help and advice made a huge...
Shyama Ahmet provided us with very good service over the telephone and helped us to fine tune our flight requirements to our destination -...