Revel in contemporary elegance at this perfect Seychelles retreat
An amazing Kids Club for young guest aged 4 to 12, where they can have endless fun, socialise and play a variety of games
Located right by the sparkling blue waters of the Indian Ocean, the Savoy offers a unique intimate and welcoming atmosphere with something for all
Anthony Gajic’s this holiday
Located on the long strip of pure sandy beach, Savoy Resort and Spa Seychelles is a contemporary resort with luxurious guest rooms and a wide range of facilities. The hotel is only a 25-minute drive away from Seychelles International Airport and 10 minutes away from the island’s capital – Victoria. All 163 elegant and spacious guestrooms are beautifully appointed overlooking the breathtaking views of the resort and ocean, and feature a fantastic range of modern amenities. Enjoy the sunshine by the largest swimming pool in the Seychelles (700m) or book a relaxing Spa treatment at one of the most beautiful Spas in the Indian Ocean. The hotel has everything to make your stay unforgettable.
From £ 1109 per person
Based on a 5 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1ET
Go for a fun-packed family adventure at the Hilton Rose Hall in Jamaica
Montego Bay, Jamaica
From £ 1179 per person
Experience the tropical delights of Thailand at Vijitt Resort Phuket
From £ 749 per person
A secret you won’t be able to keep to yourself...
Playa Mujeres, Cancun
From £ 1109 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Experience the magic of this amazing resort boasting one of the largest water parks in the world.
- Located on the man made island of The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis has been designed to offer a fun-filled Dubai holiday
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Enjoy a complimentary access to the unique Aquaventure Water Park and The Lost Chambers Aquarium (exclusive for resort guests only)
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
Journey through the heart of India exploring various monuments including The Taj Mahal and The Golden Temple in Amritsar
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Various extras are included on this tour including a bicycle rickshaw around Old Delhi and a jeep ride to ascend Amber Fort in Jaipur as well as much more
- Visit the Wagah border to experience the amazing “Lowering of the Flag” ceremony a once in a lifetime activity to witness
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy two fabolous dinners in Amritsar
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba’s finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul’s Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta’s main sandy beaches...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Set just a few minutes away from the city centre, Mangrove Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resort would be an ideal choice...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, the latter being an accolade we've repeatedly won for four consecutive years.
I want to sincerely thank your company and staff for the excellent work they did in arranging our holiday to Cuba recently. We were originally...
My wife and I would like to thank you for a PERFECT HOLIDAY. When holidays in Cuba were difficult to find at a reasonable price your package was...