Be captivated by Sri Lanka’s ravishing coastal beauty
Have fun while staying active taking sailing lessons or jet skiing and much more
Give yourself the perfect excuse to a relaxing holiday and relinquish every trace of stress amidst a beautiful beachside setting.
Alexandra Orsavova’s this holiday
The perfect place from which to discover Sri Lanka’s stunning beauty and colourful, moving culture, the Centara Ceysands Resort and Spa is the perfect base from which to get to know this fascinating land. On one hand you’ll receive the exclusive perks of staying in an elegant resort with superb facilities and services while on the other, you’ll be perfectly placed in Bentota to get out and explore nearby places of interest. Whether all you want is vast stretches of golden sand to lay on, or you prefer to get active and do a little discovery outside your hotel, or maybe you want to combine both, this is the perfect place to do it all or nothing at all.
From £ 839 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now on 020 7644 1640and speak to one of our experts and quote Reference SYR
Uncover the treasures of Jordan on this captivating tour
From £ 779 per person
Witness the magic of nature at Anse Chastanet, St Lucia
Soufriere, St Lucia
From £ 1219 per person
The most amazing of Dubai hotels awaits you at an amazing price!
Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
From £ 709 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Enjoy every minute of your holiday with the beautiful parks, upscale boutiques and on-trend restaurants
- The perfect location in the downtown just minutes away from the shopping malls and just 20 minutes from The Medina and Marrakesh Menara Airport
- Each of 130 accommodations are designed for your comfortable stay including TV with satellite channels, minibar and direct dial telephone
- Plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from all of which offer well priced Moroccan style cuisine and beverages
Iberotel's luxury resort, Il Mercato is in the heart of Hadabet Om El Seed, Sharm -el Sheikh's newest place to be seen
- Evening entertainment for you to enjoy for the little one during the day an amazing Kids Club.
- A selection of restaurants including an A la carte Restaurant called La Terrazina
- facilities includes three swimming pools, Welness. Spa, Squash Courts and more
Stay at Hotel Phebus and enjoy a fabulous sea views
- Spoil yourself with a relaxing spa treatments and beauty services the hotel is offering
- Free Wireless Internet in addition to the Modern and comfortable accommodations all with private balconies
- Benefit from the direct access to the beach of La Marsa
Enjoy the natural beauty and tranquillity of Fujairah, set beside an exclusive beach fringing the blue ocean and the dramatic Hajjar Mountains.
- Many activities on offer such as water sports, bicycle rental and fishing
- Positioned on a secluded area of private beach
- Vibrant nighlife with live bands, a piano bar, pool and darts to suit all occasions
Fronted by a pristine stretch of white sand in the sought-after resort area of Cancun, this newly-opened hotel is the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
For a fully-charged Marrakesh experience, this Moorish retreat is located at the city’s north-west entrance near...
Get to know the beautiful Il Mercato Promenade in Egypt and relax on a fantastic 15-day holiday at the luxurious...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
This year, during the 2013 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean , an accolade we’ve now won for the second year in a row.
I would just like to say a big thank you especially to Damian who was so helpful when I booked the holiday. Your help and advice made a huge...
Shyama Ahmet provided us with very good service over the telephone and helped us to fine tune our flight requirements to our destination -...