Lap up the luxury lifestyle on the glistening Red Sea
Sabai Sabai Thai Spa is an authentic Thai spa with sauna, hydrotherapy and professional massage treatments
Be perfectly positioned in a soothing oasis of relaxation with first-class facilities and luxury touches.
Parul Jadav’s this holiday
Venture to the southern tip of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula to enjoy sunny days of sheer relaxation and recreation beside the Red Sea. Sharm El Sheikh is a sun-worshippers’ paradise and while you get that long-awaited tan you’ll be savouring the trappings of the prestigious Maritim Royal Peninsula - a beautiful resort with a unique layout interspersed with immaculate lawns and towering palm trees. Explore the world beneath the azure waves to encounter a colourful and thriving marine life. Bask in all the glory of a large free-form swimming pool fringed by cosy lounging chairs and parasols. Further relax with a treatment from the Sabal Sabal Thai spa or engage in more active pursuits with the broad selection of onsite land and water sports.
From £ 279 per person
Based on a 5 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SSM
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world’s most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Up to 15% discount on Dolpin Bay for all clients who book by the 30th April 2015
- Up to 2 children 15years old stay free on half board between 31 May-17September 2015
- Free upgrade to Half Board for everyone in the room from 31 May-17 September 2015
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
Spend seven magical days exploring India's most iconic landmarks and dive deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover.
- During the tour you will be staying at these award winning hotels - The 5* Suryaa New Delhi, The 4* Gateway Hotel Agra and The 4* Fortune Select Metropolitan Jaipur
- Free and Exclusive Rajasthani Feast plus a Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Includes a horse carriage ride around the Taj Mahal and a free elephant ride to the Amber Fort
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Exclusive private tour package including a private car, personal driver and personal guides from an extra £99 per person (Normally £300)
Use your resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, enjoy a round of championship golf, select from an upgraded wine list and a selection of excursions
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2014 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet ‘N’ Wild waterpark and much more.
- June to August 2015 - Kids Stay, Play & Eat for Free (Excludes Flights & Transfers)
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club from £149 per person and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Add a West of Cuba Highlights tour -- including UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Presidential Palace ( from £99 per person )
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana’s most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you’re treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
This elegant Moorish retreat is perfectly placed for exploring Marrakech’s mesmerising landmarks, most notably the...
Venture to the southern tip of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula to enjoy eight days of discovery and relaxation beside the Red...
Set on a rounded peninsula edged by bleached sand and washed by perfect cobalt blue seas, the 4-star El Mouradi Djerba...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2014 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, an accolade we've now won for the third year in a row.
I think this is the third major holiday I have booked with THE Holiday Place and once again delighted with the help and assistance I have been...
We have just returned from our holiday to Cuba. We would like to say how impressed we were with the travel arrangements that were provided by your...