Immerse yourself within the glittering and trendy United Arab Emirates from the lavish Rixos twin centres
Two beautiful UAE settings with glorious views
Combine the dazzling Dubai experience with a relaxing beach retreat in Ras al Khaimah
Anthony Gajic’s this holiday
Relax and unwind on a glorious golden beach or the landscaped pool sides of the Rixos The Palm Dubai, then take a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 9 restaurants or lounges and enjoy a wide array of live entertainment. Feast one's eyes with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab and the glittering skyline of the Dubai Marina. Take A Complimentary water taxi shuttle to Dubai's vibrant Marina or take part in excursions. Perhaps visit the Mall of The Emirates Ski Centre, take a desert safari or a Dubai balloon tour. Then, for a change of scenery head to Ras al Khaimah and explore another UAE emirate from the Rixos Bab Al Bahr Hotel. Set in an idyllic setting, surrounded by mountains and endless pristine sandy beaches, this hotel boasts activities galore. Try your hand at basketball, tennis, volleyball, water polo, scuba diving, yoga, jet skiing, water skiing, parasailing, Pilates or aerobics. Other facilities on offer include a gym, spa, a kids club and a wide selection of multi-dining food and beverage outlets.
From £ 989 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1KI
Sit back and relax with a tropical beachside retreat to Krabi in Thailand
From £ 789 per person
The perfect holiday experience at Sofitel Mauritius L'imperial Resort and Spa
Flic En Flac, Mauritius
From £ 1289 per person
Discover endless fun at Yas Island Rotana
Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
From £ 399 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, the latter being an accolade we've repeatedly won for four consecutive years.
Shyama, you been just excellent in my holiday booking. Thank you so very much for the assistance and the help. You made it simple, hassle free and...
We have just returned from the above holiday and just wanted to say a big thank you to yourself and the rest of the team at holiday place. Having...