A refreshing new way to discover Cuba and Montego Bay
Leave your daily stress behind with a full board basis including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
An unforgettable holiday experience exploring Cuba's cultural and natural highlights with a short stopover in Jamaica too.
Alexandra Orsavova’s this holiday
Cruise two Caribbean gems in one single, wonderful sailing journey that will take you to discover many of Cuba’s most exciting cities and captivating beaches plus a quick hop to Jamaica’s Montego Bay, where you will stop off for a day and be given the freedom to explore a plantation, soak up the beach atmosphere, go horseback riding or shop for some souvenirs. This seven-day journey will see you unveiling the beauty of Cuba’s many iconic cities and coastal towns, from east to west, from Havana to Santiago and from Cienfuegos to Trinidad. You will even get to explore the famous Isle of Youth, one of Cuba’s most highly praised locations for scuba diving. A magical cultural cruising adventure that will see you absorb culture, history and natural beauty in more than one way. No other cruise comprises this much of Cuba!
From £ 1199 per person
Based on a 10 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now on 020 7644 1788and speak to one of our experts and quote Reference SZ7
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Daily activities for children while you are relaxing at the traditional Moroccan sauna
- All accommodations features a balcony overlooking either the pool or gardens
- Perfectly located just minutes away from Marrakesh famous square that amazes with snake charmers, food stalls, musicians, sword jugglers and more
- Enjoy signature restaurants with indoor and outdoor dining – international dishes and Moroccan specialities
Iberotel's luxury resort, Il Mercato is in the heart of Hadabet Om El Seed, Sharm -el Sheikh's newest place to be seen
- Evening entertainment for you to enjoy for the little one during the day an amazing Kids Club.
- A selection of restaurants including an A la carte Restaurant called La Terrazina
- facilities includes three swimming pools, Welness. Spa, Squash Courts and more
Choose a cosmopolitan city hotel in the heart of Deira, the Avari Dubai, within easy reach of the City Centre shopping Mall, and all major landmarks.
- Rooms equipped with all the latest technology such as interactive TVs
- Rejuvenate your body and mind at 7th Heaven Health Club
- Spend vibrant evenings at the Indian or Arabic nightclubs or karaoke
Yas island is home to attractions such as Ferrari world, Yas Waterworld and a Championship Golf Course - it's the newest and trendiest place to stay.
- Ejoy a wide selection of cuisine including Aisan, Gastro Pub food and Lebanese with Arabic entertainment
- Try out the state of the art gym, squash courts or a round of Golf at Yas Golf Course
- Elegant furnished rooms offering complimentary wireless internet
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Fronted by a pristine stretch of white sand in the sought-after resort area of Cancun, this newly-opened hotel is the...
This elegant Moorish retreat is perfectly placed for exploring Marrakech’s mesmerising landmarks, most notably the...
yourself in fifteen glorious days of bliss and rejuvenation. The exquisite and newly renovated Mediterranean Beach Hotel...
Get to know the beautiful Il Mercato Promenade in Egypt and relax on a fantastic 15-day holiday at the luxurious...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
This year, during the 2013 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean , an accolade we’ve now won for the second year in a row.
I would just like to say a big thank you especially to Damian who was so helpful when I booked the holiday. Your help and advice made a huge...
Shyama Ahmet provided us with very good service over the telephone and helped us to fine tune our flight requirements to our destination -...