Romance is in the air in Cancun
The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
Alexandra Orsavova’s this holiday
Framed by crystal clear waters on the Riviera Maya, this popular resort is an all-year round holiday destination for young souls and sun seekers. This adults only, all-inclusive resort offers Unlimited-Luxury with endless day and evening activities. Choose from 8 swimming pools, wide range of water sports, 7 à la carte restaurants and 8 bars. Guests can indulge at the magnificent Secrets Spa by Pevonia, enjoy a live show in an open air theatre or take to the sea for a reef snorkelling expedition.
From £ 1249 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SE7
Enjoy an amazing holiday at a fabolous hotel location on a pristine stretch of white sand beach
Cancun Beach, Cancun
From £ 839 per person
Experience all the thrills Bali has to offer with an all-inclusive stay in Nusa Dua
Bali Beaches, Indonesia
From £ 939 per person
Discover Paradise and the soul of luxury upon the powdery soft sands of Jamaica's Ocho Rios
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
From £ 1549 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
We had a fantastic holiday in Cuba. Although our rooms in Starfish Veradero had a few issues, they were quickly resolved by the staff who were very...
Just returned from a thoroughly enjoyable break in Costa Rica. Please pass on my thanks to all involved in the organisation of the trip in Costa Rica....