Luxury and romance in tropical paradise at Sofitel So Mauritius
With complimentary Spa treatment and one round of golf per person
Feel all your worries melt away in an all-suite resort brimming with exclusive touches of luxury and refinement designed by world-famous fashion icon, Kenzo.
Gareth Howells’s this holiday
Find yourself amongst beautifully landscaped grounds, strikingly gorgeous scenery, luxury amenities and modern features lavishly appointed and exquisitely designed by Kenzo Takada. Facing an azure stretch of private sandy beach and surrounded by lush, wild vegetation, at the Sofitel So Mauritius your every sense will be indulged with inspiring touches of refinement and elegance. Be pampered to no end at the onsite spa and take that much needed chance for rejuvenation and relaxation as you re-balance body, mind and soul at the perfect resort catering to your every whim and need.
From £ 1299 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now on 020 7644 1755 and speak to one of our experts and quote ID 17750
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
The ultimate Dubai holiday break at an attractive price with free room upgrade and a host of wonderful extras.
- Exclusive free upgrade to the Deluxe room plus 25% off Spa Treatments
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Shopping Malls
- 24 hours Check in and Free Mini Bar with Soft Drinks in the room
Go for the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi and stay at a luxurious hotel that sits right next to a championship golf course.
- Enjoy golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- Experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Free Half Board Included in this amazing offer
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Na'ma Bay and its sizzling nightlife and stay in a top resort facing Sharm's premier diving site.
- Guaranteed sea views plus a host of special extras
- Choose from 5 fantastic Dining Options including Steak & Thai Restaurants
- Upgrade to the Hyatt Regency Club room and enjoy your own private Club lounge serving Continental breakfast, evening cocktails and more
Limitless fun and special adventures with a touch of added luxury await you at the magnificent Atlantis, The Palm – a unique resort majestically sitting on its very own private island.
- Enjoy access to the Aquaventure Water Park, The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Dolphin Bay
- Indulge from a choice of 20 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges by World Renowned Chefs including the famous Nobu's
- Ideal break for Families with 2 Children staying Free on Bed & Breakfast * (Flights to be paid)
The brand new Atlantis, The Palm Resort offers a world of excitement and luxury. Located on the man made island of The...
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is situated in the heart of the city with easy access to The Irish and Century Village’s and in...
The spectacular Moon Palace 5* All Inclusive Resort nestles between expansive tropical gardens and a long white sand...
The Hotel Melia Habana is located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea. This building has a...
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
This year The Holiday Place was honoured with not one but two accolades at the British Travel Awards 2012 in the categories of Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean & Bermuda
Further to our positive comments on our recent trip to Cuba via your on line questionnaire, we would like to add that all of your representatives,...
We have just returned from our holiday in Mauritius & Dubai and I would like to thank you for the really outstanding organisation of our trip....