A fantastically hidden prime spot on the Mayan Riviera
The award winning spa has created a santuary for the senses, with breathtaking ocean views, soothing treatments, massages and a full service beauty salon
Look out over the glistening Caribbean Sea from your luxurious suite, before heading out to enjoy one of the many activities available.
Danielle Nairne’s this holiday
Position yourself in a prime location, directly facing the beauty of warm crystalline waters fringed by white sands and encircled by the lush wilderness of the tropical Riviera Maya. Here you will be able to indulge in every manner of creature comforts, from premium drinks and gourmet dining to all-suite accommodation and the most comprehensive of all-inclusive experiences. On top of it all you’ll also receive a $200 resort credit voucher to spend as you like in any extras that are not included, such as pampering spa treatments, special activities, tours and excursions. Perfect for that romantic escapade you’ve long been planning, all this luxury is exclusively for adults only.
From £ 1379 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SV3
Experience the serenity of Cayo Coco at a premium retreat
Cayo Coco, Cuba
From £ 749 per person
Create your own everlasting memories of Cuba
Havana + Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
From £ 899 per person
Discover the real Mauritius at a charming family-owned hideaway
Belle Mare and the East, Mauritius
From £ 829 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Daily activities for children while you are relaxing at the traditional Moroccan sauna
- All accommodations features a balcony overlooking either the pool or gardens
- Perfectly located just minutes away from Marrakesh famous square that amazes with snake charmers, food stalls, musicians, sword jugglers and more
- Enjoy signature restaurants with indoor and outdoor dining – international dishes and Moroccan specialities
Iberotel's luxury resort, Il Mercato is in the heart of Hadabet Om El Seed, Sharm -el Sheikh's newest place to be seen
- Evening entertainment for you to enjoy for the little one during the day an amazing Kids Club.
- A selection of restaurants including an A la carte Restaurant called La Terrazina
- facilities includes three swimming pools, Welness. Spa, Squash Courts and more
Enjoy the natural beauty and tranquillity of Fujairah, set beside an exclusive beach fringing the blue ocean and the dramatic Hajjar Mountains.
- Many activities on offer such as water sports, bicycle rental and fishing
- Positioned on a secluded area of private beach
- Vibrant nighlife with live bands, a piano bar, pool and darts to suit all occasions
Yas island is home to attractions such as Ferrari world, Yas Waterworld and a Championship Golf Course - it's the newest and trendiest place to stay.
- Ejoy a wide selection of cuisine including Aisan, Gastro Pub food and Lebanese with Arabic entertainment
- Try out the state of the art gym, squash courts or a round of Golf at Yas Golf Course
- Elegant furnished rooms offering complimentary wireless internet
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Take an 8-day holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort...
This elegant Moorish retreat is perfectly placed for exploring Marrakech’s mesmerising landmarks, most notably the...
yourself in fifteen glorious days of bliss and rejuvenation. The exquisite and newly renovated Mediterranean Beach Hotel...
Situated outside the city in a quiet and uplifting location by the seaside, the Ezzahra Dar Tunis enjoys a wonderfully...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
This year, during the 2013 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean , an accolade we’ve now won for the second year in a row.
Hi, I just wanted to send my thanks for the really good service. I booked a holiday from one of your team (Gareth) today and found him very...
Great trip to Mexico and Cuba with the holiday place. Sejal ensured our trip was perfectly planned and transfers were at the right times and...