Luxuriate in Barbadian comfort at a deluxe retreat
All apartment suites are fully equipped with large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens and flat-screen TVs as well as a spectacular ocean view
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
Danny Anike’s this holiday
Treat yourself to a getaway to one of Barbados’ most exclusive boutique hotels and let every worry sink into the horizon as you take in the most spectacular Caribbean sunsets. At Ocean Two you’ll have a myriad of facilities to keep you fully relaxed and stress-free or totally engaged and busy with a long list of recreational activities. Restful nights are ensured at the plush beds at the ultra-modern rooms while a selection of dining and wining venues will make it easy to satisfy your every thirst and cravings. And for the youngsters in the travelling party? Well they have their own club and activities programme too. How to best enjoy yourself is all you have to worry about.
From £ 829 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now on 0843 208 5204and speak to one of our experts and quote Reference SP7
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Enjoy every minute of your holiday with the beautiful parks, upscale boutiques and on-trend restaurants
- The perfect location in the downtown just minutes away from the shopping malls and just 20 minutes from The Medina and Marrakesh Menara Airport
- Each of 130 accommodations are designed for your comfortable stay including TV with satellite channels, minibar and direct dial telephone
- Plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from all of which offer well priced Moroccan style cuisine and beverages
Iberotel's luxury resort, Il Mercato is in the heart of Hadabet Om El Seed, Sharm -el Sheikh's newest place to be seen
- Evening entertainment for you to enjoy for the little one during the day an amazing Kids Club.
- A selection of restaurants including an A la carte Restaurant called La Terrazina
- facilities includes three swimming pools, Welness. Spa, Squash Courts and more
Stay at Hotel Phebus and enjoy a fabulous sea views
- Spoil yourself with a relaxing spa treatments and beauty services the hotel is offering
- Free Wireless Internet in addition to the Modern and comfortable accommodations all with private balconies
- Benefit from the direct access to the beach of La Marsa
Escape from the world to secluded retreats amongst sandy beaches and beautiful gardens, complete with sparkling pools and cascading waterfalls.
- Plethora of activities such as water sports centre
- Make the most of the beautifully landscaped gardens
- Remove daily stress and improve your lifestyle at Zen the Spa
Fronted by a pristine stretch of white sand in the sought-after resort area of Cancun, this newly-opened hotel is the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
For a fully-charged Marrakesh experience, this Moorish retreat is located at the city’s north-west entrance near...
Get to know the beautiful Il Mercato Promenade in Egypt and relax on a fantastic 15-day holiday at the luxurious...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
This year, during the 2013 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean , an accolade we’ve now won for the second year in a row.
I would just like to say a big thank you especially to Damian who was so helpful when I booked the holiday. Your help and advice made a huge...
Shyama Ahmet provided us with very good service over the telephone and helped us to fine tune our flight requirements to our destination -...