Discover what makes this the happiest place on earth
Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
Alexandra Orsavova’s this holiday
Repeatedly ranked as the number one Happiest Place on Earth by the Happy Planet Index, we invite you to discover for yourself the real and raw Costa Rica with all the senses as you embark on an epic journey of adventure and natural delights. With this all-encompassing tour you’ll be seeing all the highlights of this rich Central American nation while engaging with its captivating culture and lush nature. From volcano-climbing to canopy-zip-lining along the rainforest’s treetops to visiting a working coffee plantation, this exciting holiday is packed to the brim with unique experiences and eye-opening encounters. Make it your next travel adventure today!
From £ 979 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SY6
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Perfectly located on the east coast of the Dominican republic, amid tropical landscaped gardens and beside a beach of swaying palms and soft golden sand.
- Guests can enjoy moonlit themed parties, outstanding music shows in the theatre, big screen outdoor movies or just saunter through the Dominican Tiangus market with its fine craft, jewellery, art and other treasures.
- Enjoy the 24-hour "Unlimited-Luxury®" all-inclusive which is sure to make this holiday an unforgettable one
Go for a mind-blowing experience at the Mexican resort where the team from X-Factor recently stayed and enjoyed pristine beaches, a dolphinarium, Mayan ruin wonders and high-end spa treatments.
- Stay in the most spectacular grounds within an ecological and historical preserve, close to the remains of a Mayan Village
- Make the most of 11 restaurants, 9 bars, 5 swimming pools, and 10 Jacuzzis
- Featured on the The X Factor where the 'boys' category performed for Mel B and Emma Bunton
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment fit for an island king or queen.
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Offering an array of facilities including a luxury spa and six-hole golf course
Best of Cape Town, Garden Route & Safari tour is your perfect choice to find out about the country, its history and culture and visit the most famous and popular landmarks
- Highlights Includes: Cape Town Garden Route seeing the Cango Caves and the Swartberg Mountain, Safari and South Africa finest wine country, Monkeyland, Knysna Forest and much more to enjoy
- Extend your stay with 3 extra nights and discover Dubai from £199 per person
- Best quality services that will make your trip an unforgetable experience including 10 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver included
- Your journey includes exciting 4 game drives for you to see Africa’s “Big Five”: lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhinoceros
- Explore one of the most recommended destinations in the world and enjoy the Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour in Cape Town and Highgate Ostrich Farm Tour in Oudtshoorn (Exclusive for Travelzoo readers only)
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This elegant Moorish retreat is perfectly placed for exploring Marrakech’s mesmerising landmarks, most notably the...
This smart and stylish 4-star hotel seamlessly mixes traditional Tunisian touches with ultra modern facilities,...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2014 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, an accolade we've now won for the third year in a row.
We just wanted to thank you so much for your personal attention during our recent visit to India. We were very impressed by the service we had from...
Just got back, great holiday excellent resort and great staff. Thank you for arranging everything so well.