The perfect mix of adventure and relaxation on a truly incredible Mexican holiday
Your hotel in Mexico City will be surrounded by the Chapultepec Forest with rooms boasting magnificent views over Chapultepec Castle
Go for a fuller Mexican flavour and experience historic Mexico City before unwinding under the sun in vibrant Cancun
Charmaine Miller’s this holiday
Enjoy the twin-centre holiday of a lifetime combining vibrant, cultural and historical Mexico City with the laidback tropical vibe of the Mexican Caribbean. You’ll start it all off in the capital, where you’ll get to witness first-hand how contemporary city life and historic preservation can harmoniously coexist side by side. Your home away from home will be the modern Fiesta Americana Grand Chapultepec, perfectly located at the heart of the city to give direct access to all its attractions. Cancun will be your final call; the perfect place to unwind and let all your Mexican adventures sink in as you cool down with a margarita on the beach. Truly, the Mexican 2-in-one experience everyone dreams of!
From £ 1409 per person
Based on a 10 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S15Y
Chill on the Caribbean's favourite island in Barbados' Crystal Cove
St James, Barbados
From £ 1419 per person
Experience all Bangkok has to offer right from its very heart
From £ 569 per person
Find absolute holiday perfection in Jumeirah
Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
From £ 689 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Free transfers for all stays between 01 May - 30 September 2016
- Free room upgrade to premium deluxe room plus complimentary 30 minutes massage per person per stay when you book by 26 December 2015
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Take in the historic Red Fort in Delhi and view the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra (where you will get a personal photo memento)
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay at Bella Costa (formerly known as the breezes bella costa) and escape to one of Cuba’s most pristine beaches
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands at bella costa (formerly known as the breezes bella costa)
- Enjoy your stay in Varadero with 24-hour all-inclusive service
- Swap three nights in Varadero for three nights in Havana at the 4-star Memories Miramar Havana hotel -- the total 10-night package will cost from £1148 per person, including daily breakfast (valid from May till October 2016)
- Bella Costa is located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach and offers special discounts for families, couples and singles
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Offering an array of facilities including a luxury spa and six-hole golf course
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Venture to the southern tip of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula to enjoy eight days of discovery and relaxation beside the Red...
Seize this chance to have that Mediterranean holiday you’ve been promising yourself. A two-week excursion to one of...
Discreet and unpretentious, yet charming and welcoming, Hotel Phebus enjoys a quiet location at the heart of La Marsa -...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2014 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, an accolade we've now won for the third year in a row.
We had a fantastic time - excellent value for money. Would thoroughly recommend. Loved camping in the rain forest and the nature trails. Loved...
Hotel and Staff superb as usual