Radisson Blu Azuri Mauritius has a fantastic location in the north west of Mauritius
The resort has a superb location on the sands of the beautiful beach next to a stunning lagoon ideal for water sports
The resort offers a luxurious yet natural environment on the sands of the beautiful beach and stunning lagoon
Charmaine Miller’s this holiday
The north-west of Mauritius is the island's holiday capital. Famous for its stunning beaches and crystal-clear lagoons, this area is home to the island capital Port Louis as well as the largest beach resort, Grand Bay. Grand Bay has everything from designer boutiques and craft shops to gourmet restaurants and nightclubs. It is also a haven for water sports and is the starting point for many island excursions and cruises. Other attractions in the north-west include Pointe aux Canonniers where you can take an undersea walk and the charming fishing village of Cap Malheureux on the most northern point of the island. Further inland you will find the nature reserve of La Nicoliere and the Pamplemousses Botanical Gardens. Whether you want to spend lazy days by the beach or try the many activities on offer, the north-west of Mauritius is an idyllic holiday destination
From £ 1129 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SYI
Head for a luxury short break to Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Grand Canal, Abu Dhabi
From £ 549 per person
Spend Christmas in a Cuban paradise at Iberostar Laguna Azul
From £ 1379 per person
Discover the dazzling world of Atlantis, The Palm - where the fun never ends
The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
From £ 719 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Enjoy the perks of Unlimited-Luxury® and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer’s Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens’ Club
- Make the most of endless delights, elite service and high end facilities ensuring a great holiday is had by all
- Bask in glorious, spacious suites and enjoy a wide range of endless daytime and night-time entertainment
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
If you’re searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba’s finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul’s Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta’s main sandy beaches...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2015 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Travel Agency and Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, the latter being an accolade we've repeatedly won for four consecutive years.
Just wanted to say that we have had a fantastic holiday in Cuba, The Holiday Place provided exceptional service from start to finish, the rep even...
Ian & Rachel
We just wanted to let you know how really pleased we were with our transfers and hotels that you arranged for us. The transfers were always on time,...