Get some serious theme park action in Orlando before relaxing in Miami
Ideal locations for both properties with Hilton Miami Downtown offering a complimentary light rail service that will take you to restaurants and shopping in the downtown area.
Stay in the heart of Orlando and Miami, just minutes away from all the top attractions such as Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Bayside and the Port of Miami.
Charmaine Miller’s this holiday
Live it up in sunny Orlando and take the whole family to the never-ending action and attractions at Disneyworld and Universal Studios before basking on the sands of Miami Beach. We place you at the heart of it all with a stay at the Bahama Bay Resort, just 10 minutes away from all the theme park attractions you could ever desire and with impeccable accommodation in the form of spacious villas. Then it’s onto the luxuries of the Hilton Miami Downtown, also ideally located at the heart of all the action in Miami’s trendy downtown area. Enjoy skyline views from the rooftop pool and take the complimentary right rail service to a variety of restaurants and shops. This is the perfect all American rounder for a fun-filled getaway!
From £ 959 per person
Based on a 10 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SOQ
Discover rare and wonderful Nicaragua
From £ 1369 per person
Serene relaxation and bespoke, boundless luxury for adults only
Riviera Maya, Cancun
From £ 1379 per person
Celebrate something special or just spoil yourself in blissful Mauritius
Bel Ombre and the South, Mauritius
From £ 1259 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Spend seven magical days exploring India's most iconic landmarks and dive deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover.
- During the tour you will be staying at these award winning hotels - The 5* Suryaa New Delhi, The 4* Gateway Hotel Agra and The 4* Fortune Select Metropolitan Jaipur
- Free and Exclusive Rajasthani Feast plus a Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Includes a horse carriage ride around the Taj Mahal and a free elephant ride to the Amber Fort
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Exclusive private tour package including a private car, personal driver and personal guides from an extra £99 per person (Normally £300)
A couples' dream, located between a lush green tropical jungle and a beautiful sandy beach, a stay at Dreams La Romana will melt every heart.
- Enjoy Merengue Lessons, access to a Casino, a Watersports Centre and more
- Dine and play in style at a luxury all-inclusive resort and spa
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Choose from 7 a la carte restaurants where no reservations are required
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment fit for an island king or queen.
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Offering an array of facilities including a luxury spa and six-hole golf course
Blau Costa Verde offers a fun holiday for couples and families alike with something to suit everyone
- Enjoy a wonderful Beachfront location on a white sandy beach close to where Columbus first set his eyes on Cuba
- There is a wide range of dining options with something for all tastes including a grill restaurant on the beach and excellent a la carte speciality restaurants
- Amazing exclusive offer for couples including a 15 minute couples massage and sparkling wine on arrival to make your holiday extra special
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Come and experience the essence of Cuba at the majestic Blau Costa Verde, an all-inclusive paradise amidst breathtaking...
If you want to really feel Cuba’s beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
For a fully-charged Marrakesh experience, this Moorish retreat is located at the city’s north-west entrance near...
Venture to the southern tip of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula to enjoy eight days of discovery and relaxation beside the Red...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2014 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, an accolade we've now won for the third year in a row.
Just wanted to send our thanks for arranging our trip to Cuba. Everything went as planned regarding all the private transfers and Internal flights....
Special thanks to you and your team for our fantastic holiday to India, it was so well organised we have been looked after all the way, we will...