Immerse in Ottoman-style opulence in the famous Palm Jumeirah
Free upgrade to half board on selected dates, with a choice of 50 restaurants across various Jumeirah hotels
Perfection is synonymous with the Zabeel Saray on Dubai's Palm Island, where you will find that the decadence of the Ottoman Empire has been perfectly recaptured
Artu Coner’s this holiday
Treat yourself to unashamed luxury and the finest of comforts in an exclusive resort where the palatial design is inspired by the luxurious abodes of former Ottoman rulers. Feel like a king or queen at a sumptuous retreat created for your ultimate relaxation and recreation and enjoy exclusive perks courtesy of The Holiday Place, like free spa gift vouchers when staying from 15th January 2016 onwards. On top of this you’ll also get unlimited access to the fun and amazing Wild Wadi Water Park and a free shuttle service will be provided to take you to a variety of top Dubai malls. But that’s not all: children stay free and get a dedicated kids’ club and luxury cinema screenings while everyone can be upgraded to Half Board for free on selected dates. How does that sound for ultimate Arabian temptation with added Dubai chic?
From £ 609 per person
Based on a 3 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SCX
Discover Goa’s relaxed atmosphere from an elegant retreat
From £ 779 per person
Climb a stairway to heaven at Cancun's most amazing resort: Moon Palace
Cancun Beach, Cancun
From £ 1009 per person
For a secluded paradise escape to St James's Club and Villas in Antigua
Mamora Bay, Antigua
From £ 1119 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world’s most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Two children under 15 stay free on Half Board between 31 May and 17 September 2015
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to Half Board for everyone in the room from 31 May to 17 September 2015
- Two 30-minute Back, Neck & Shoulder massage at ShuiQi Spa for the price of one. Available daily only between 10:00AM-3:00PM
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's program with various different activities
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
Use your resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, enjoy a round of championship golf, select from an upgraded wine list and go on excursions!
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Kids stay, play and eat free during summer 2016 and FREE room upgrade (book before 3 September 2015)
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet ‘N’ Wild waterpark and much more
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment fit for an island king or queen.
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Offering an array of facilities including a luxury spa and six-hole golf course
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
This elegant Moorish retreat is perfectly placed for exploring Marrakech’s mesmerising landmarks, most notably the...
Picture yourself in fifteen glorious days of bliss and rejuvenation. The exquisite and newly renovated Mediterranean...
Venture to the southern tip of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula to enjoy eight days of discovery and relaxation beside the Red...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2014 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, an accolade we've now won for the third year in a row.
Just wanted to say thank you very much for organising our Trip to Cuba. It was an absolutely amazing trip and we really could have had a little longer...
I just wanted to pass on my thanks for the recent trip my wife and I booked with you. Everything went without a hitch. We had a taxi driver waitngn...