Create your own everlasting memories of Cuba
Bask in the beautiful subtropical climate and soak up the sun on the beach or by the pool in Cayo Santa Maria
Stay in Havana's most legendary hotel and enjoy the unlimited luxury of a five-star all inclusive on the secluded beaches of Cayo Santa Maria.
Asa Sargeant’s this holiday
Build memories to last with this amazing twin-centre holiday to the “Pearl of the Antilles”. Start your stay in tropical, salsa-tastic paradise with a tour of Havana, the most iconic and photographed of Caribbean cities. During your time there you will stay at a landmark hotel from the 1930s, a much-revered hotel where many former Hollywood stars and starlets stayed. Then it’s time for the powdery white sands of Cayo Santa Maria, beautifully fringed by the calmest and warmest of emerald seas. Here you will enjoy the endless comfort of a top five-star all-inclusive - the Royalton Cayo Santa Maria, perfectly poised on an uninhabited piece of beach paradise. It’s the holiday that dreams are made of!
From £ 1099 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Manchester
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SPQ
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Daily activities for children while you are relaxing at the traditional Moroccan sauna
- All accommodations features a balcony overlooking either the pool or gardens
- Perfectly located just minutes away from Marrakesh famous square that amazes with snake charmers, food stalls, musicians, sword jugglers and more
- Enjoy signature restaurants with indoor and outdoor dining – international dishes and Moroccan specialities
Iberotel's luxury resort, Il Mercato is in the heart of Hadabet Om El Seed, Sharm -el Sheikh's newest place to be seen
- Evening entertainment for you to enjoy for the little one during the day an amazing Kids Club.
- A selection of restaurants including an A la carte Restaurant called La Terrazina
- facilities includes three swimming pools, Welness. Spa, Squash Courts and more
Choose a cosmopolitan city hotel in the heart of Deira, the Avari Dubai, within easy reach of the City Centre shopping Mall, and all major landmarks.
- Rooms equipped with all the latest technology such as interactive TVs
- Rejuvenate your body and mind at 7th Heaven Health Club
- Spend vibrant evenings at the Indian or Arabic nightclubs or karaoke
Yas island is home to attractions such as Ferrari world, Yas Waterworld and a Championship Golf Course - it's the newest and trendiest place to stay.
- Ejoy a wide selection of cuisine including Aisan, Gastro Pub food and Lebanese with Arabic entertainment
- Try out the state of the art gym, squash courts or a round of Golf at Yas Golf Course
- Elegant furnished rooms offering complimentary wireless internet
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Take an 8-day holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort...
This elegant Moorish retreat is perfectly placed for exploring Marrakech’s mesmerising landmarks, most notably the...
yourself in fifteen glorious days of bliss and rejuvenation. The exquisite and newly renovated Mediterranean Beach Hotel...
Get to know the beautiful Il Mercato Promenade in Egypt and relax on a fantastic 15-day holiday at the luxurious...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
This year, during the 2013 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean , an accolade we’ve now won for the second year in a row.
Great trip to Mexico and Cuba with the holiday place. Sejal ensured our trip was perfectly planned and transfers were at the right times and...
I want to tell you that it worked like clock-work with people and vehicles in the right place at the right time - every time. Fantastic service. Also...