For real Bajan charm, go all-inclusive in a family-friendly retreat
All Inclusive Resort - Dining at one of the three restaurants serving a variety of cuisines from beach snacks to fine dining gives guests great variety
Enjoy the welcoming hospitality that's uniquely Bajan in a great location on the south coast, close to the nightlife of Oistins and St Lawrence Gap.
Gareth Howells’s this holiday
Immerse fully in authentic Bajan charm with all the added conveniences of a modern and elegant all-inclusive resort, perfectly tucked away in Christ Church, just minutes away from the happening and trendy St Lawrence Gap, with all its restaurants, cafes and lively nightlife. Your home away from home will provide you with fully inclusive facilities in the form of water sports galore, live entertainment, excellent dining options at three onsite restaurants as well direct access to a secluded white sandy beach stretching over 700 feet… That’s paradise included for every family member!
From £ 1219 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S10L
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Spend seven magical days exploring India's most iconic landmarks and dive deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover.
- During the tour you will be staying at these award winning hotels - The 5* Suryaa New Delhi, The 4* Gateway Hotel Agra and The 4* Fortune Select Metropolitan Jaipur
- Free and Exclusive Rajasthani Feast plus a Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Includes a horse carriage ride around the Taj Mahal and a free elephant ride to the Amber Fort
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Exclusive private tour package including a private car, personal driver and personal guides from an extra £99 per person (Normally £300)
A fun packed cultural experience awaits all the family at this unique eco park - a green zone full of exhibits and natural wonders is there for all to share
- Stay in the most spectacular grounds within an ecological and historical preserve, close to the remains of a Mayan Village
- Upgrade to The Unlimited Xcaret Xperience package which gives unlimited access to Xcaret Park with more than 40 cultural attractions and exhibits.
- Make the most of 11 restaurants, 9 bars, 5 swimming pools, and 10 Jacuzzis
- Scarlet macaws and parrots welcome visitors for a fun summer break in Xcaret's Eco theme park
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Enjoy the 24-hour "Unlimited-Luxury®" all-inclusive which is sure to make this holiday an unforgettable one
- Make the most of the US$200 resort credit per room to spend on spa treatments, dinners and an upgraded drinks list
- Add three nights in vibrant Miami at the beginning of your trip staying at the deluxe Hilton Miami Downtown, with breakfast, from an extra £399 per person
- Extend your Stay at the amazing Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa by three nights for £199 more per person
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club for only £149 per person and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Add a West of Cuba Highlights tour -- including UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Presidential Palace ( from £99 per person )
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr is lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba’s natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This elegant Moorish retreat is perfectly placed for exploring Marrakech’s mesmerising landmarks, most notably the...
This smart and stylish 4-star hotel seamlessly mixes traditional Tunisian touches with ultra modern facilities,...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2014 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was honoured with the the title of Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean, an accolade we've now won for the third year in a row.
In particular I would like to praise Khylie Johnston who helped us to choose the holiday, talked through everything with me, made excellent...
This was a fantastic and memorable tour! Everything went like clockwork and the guide and driver were excellent. Just a few of the highlights:...