Unwind under the warm Caribbean sun on the stunning Varadero beach
Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
Danny Anike’s this holiday
The Los Cactus Hotel is ideally located on a simply stunning stretch of Varadero beach, where guests will be amazed not only by the surrounding beauty, but also by the wide range of activities and amenities this hotel has to offer. Ideal for families, but where couples are more than welcome, guests are made to feel at home from the moment they arrive. With well-equipped and spacious rooms, you'll experience comfort and luxury throughout your stay. The hotel also has an amazing range of bars and restaurants, providing guests with both exquisite Cuban and international cuisine. In addition to relaxing on the beach, or around the pool, guests can also take part in a number of beach and water activities, all adding to an amazing Cuban holiday experience!
From £ 559 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1PJ
A luxury Caribbean retreat with a charming twist
Havana + Varadero, Cuba
From £ 1289 per person
Capture the exotic beauty of Thailand with Bangkok and Phuket
Bangkok + Phuket, Thailand
From £ 749 per person
Discover Paradise and the soul of luxury upon the powdery soft sands of Jamaica's Ocho Rios
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
From £ 1519 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Just like to say thanks to The Holiday Place for arranging a fantastic Holiday for us to South Africa (Garden Route and safari). I would highly...
Mr & Ms Pickup
Hi, I am just back from Cuba and wanted to say I will definitely use you again, I must admit I was a little apprehensive as I usually book...