Zanzibar in Africa is fantastic destination for travellers who are looking to soak up the sunshine on pristine beaches. However, there's more to this East African archipelago than endless white sandy stretches and turquoise sea, and according to the online magazine Pulse, tourists can enjoy activities, from visiting Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park to watching traditional dancing and drumming at the Old Fort for Ngoma.
Constructed especially with families of young children in mind, a private home in Serengeti National Park opens up to travellers with exclusive views of native wildlife and exceptional accommodations. Recently the travel and destination section of a renowned publication offered up its review of the location, rating the home on everything from food to overall value.
Offering an unrivalled position next to the breath-taking Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, the Singita Grumeti resort was recently voted the best safari lodge in Africa. Readers of Travel and Leisure took service, facilities, food and overall experience into account while making the decision which was announced last month in New York.
The Seychelles has triumphed at the recent World Travel Awards Africa & Indian Ocean Gala Ceremony 2016. Air Seychelles won multiple awards including being named as the Indian Ocean's leading airline, while Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa was named as the Leading Boutique Hotel in the Seychelles.
Following the addition of new routes to Malawi in July 2015, Fastjet has announced a boost in the number of passengers to Tanzania in August 2015. The airline has had a successful first half of 2015, however, it has been cautious on its outlook for the second half of the year in light of the looming election in Tanzania.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...