Zanzibar in Africa is fantastic destination for travellers who are looking to soak up the sunshine on pristine beaches. However, there's more to this East African archipelago than endless white sandy stretches and turquoise sea, and according to the online magazine Pulse, tourists can enjoy activities, from visiting Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park to watching traditional dancing and drumming at the Old Fort for Ngoma.
Constructed especially with families of young children in mind, a private home in Serengeti National Park opens up to travellers with exclusive views of native wildlife and exceptional accommodations. Recently the travel and destination section of a renowned publication offered up its review of the location, rating the home on everything from food to overall value.
Offering an unrivalled position next to the breath-taking Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, the Singita Grumeti resort was recently voted the best safari lodge in Africa. Readers of Travel and Leisure took service, facilities, food and overall experience into account while making the decision which was announced last month in New York.
The Seychelles has triumphed at the recent World Travel Awards Africa & Indian Ocean Gala Ceremony 2016. Air Seychelles won multiple awards including being named as the Indian Ocean's leading airline, while Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa was named as the Leading Boutique Hotel in the Seychelles.
Following the addition of new routes to Malawi in July 2015, Fastjet has announced a boost in the number of passengers to Tanzania in August 2015. The airline has had a successful first half of 2015, however, it has been cautious on its outlook for the second half of the year in light of the looming election in Tanzania.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...