Since it began in 2011, the Sharjah Light Festival has been brightening up Arabian nights in the UAE during the month of February. This year, the tradition approaches once more with amazing 3D shows, performances by talented local artists and an exciting parade that will run through some of the city’s most astounding architectures and attractions.
The conception for the Waterfront City project in the UAE's Sharjah was recently unveiled at the Cityscape Global conference. With a host of features from a water theme park to shopping malls, luxury hotels and restaurants the project is expected to generate a lot of interest in Sharjah among holidaymakers in the coming years.
The Sheraton Sharjah Beach Hotel Resort and Spa is scheduled to open to guests next month in the United Arab Emirates. The luxury hotel has 349 guest rooms and suites, and a range of facilities including two infinity pools, Shine Spa for Sheraton, a Sheraton Fitness Centre, Kids Club and several gourmet restaurants.
Action Hotels has opened the Premier Inn Sharjah in the Middle East. The luxury hotel was originally scheduled to open last year but it was delayed due to power issues. It officially opened to guests last week in the heart of Sharjah, with 168 guest rooms and facilities including a gym, a restaurants and a coffee shop.
Quickly gaining popularity as a fascinating holiday spot, Sharjah is becoming the next Arabian destination as the emirate reported an 11% tourism growth in the first half of the year when compared against last year's figures.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...