W Hotels Worldwide has opened its first W hotel in Central America. The W Panama is located in the heart of the business district of Panama City within the modern 50-floor Evolution Tower on Calle 50. The hotel has 203 guest rooms and suites, with many boasting views of the nearby bay and Panama Canal, plus facilities include a swimming pool, a fitness centre, a spa, two restaurants and two bars.
Conservationist and philanthropist Louis Bacon are currently at work developing an exclusive resort on Panama's Pacific Coast. The resort, which will open in 2019, will rely entirely on solar energy and be composting to meet energy needs and reduce waste. The luxury resort will be located on 14 islands off of Panama's coast.
Panama has recently been granted the honour of becoming the location for the first ever W Hotels property in Central America. Run by prestigious hospitality company Marriott International S.A., the new hotel is expected to open its doors to the public in 2018. In addition to boosting lodgings for local tourism industry, the property has provided jobs for over 200 people.
Panama recently reported an increase in the number of European tourists entering the country from January to May of 2017. The country welcomed 102,388 European tourists in that period, a more than 25% increase over the same period in 2016. The country is increasingly popular with tourists from around the world, who appreciate its beauty, safety, and stability.
Uncruise Adventures will launch a brand new sailing to Panama in April, 2017, which will offer an unusual off-the-beaten-path experience to holidaymakers. The Pure Panama: Cultures, Coasts & Canal cruise will take passengers into the jungles and tropical islands of Panama on-board the 62-passenger Safari Voyager on an eight-night sailing. They will visit the canal, Chagres River, and the Fort San Lorenzo UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...