Panama has recently been granted the honour of becoming the location for the first ever W Hotels property in Central America. Run by prestigious hospitality company Marriott International S.A., the new hotel is expected to open its doors to the public in 2018. In addition to boosting lodgings for local tourism industry, the property has provided jobs for over 200 people.
Panama recently reported an increase in the number of European tourists entering the country from January to May of 2017. The country welcomed 102,388 European tourists in that period, a more than 25% increase over the same period in 2016. The country is increasingly popular with tourists from around the world, who appreciate its beauty, safety, and stability.
Uncruise Adventures will launch a brand new sailing to Panama in April, 2017, which will offer an unusual off-the-beaten-path experience to holidaymakers. The Pure Panama: Cultures, Coasts & Canal cruise will take passengers into the jungles and tropical islands of Panama on-board the 62-passenger Safari Voyager on an eight-night sailing. They will visit the canal, Chagres River, and the Fort San Lorenzo UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Eurostars Panama City 5* the new hotel added to Eurostars Hotel Company in Latin American collection
Eurostars Hotel Company has opened a new hotel in Panama, with the launch of Eurostars Panama City 5*. Taking over the former Hotel & Casino Royal Sonesta, the newly branded hotel has 300 guest rooms and two Presidential Suites, plus facilities including a swimming pool, sun terrace, restaurant, and more than 900-square-metres of meeting and events space.
Details of the anticipated Viceroy Bocas del Toro Panama resort have been revealed by the Viceroy Hotel Group. The luxury resort is scheduled to open in 2019, and will have 186 guest rooms, 42 overwater villas with private plunge pools and direct ocean access, as well as high end facilities including eight restaurants and lounges, a spa, a cinema, a library, a fitness centre, and meeting facilities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...