The St Regis Langkawi Resort in Malaysia has appointed three new "kings of the kitchen". Gaetan Biesuz, Robby Motota, Beno Wicaksana will all combine their culinary talents to create a unique and delicious dining experience for guests who can chose from a variety of indoor and outdoor settings, including the Kayu Puti, a specialty restaurant that is perched over the water.
Ascend Sky Tours currently offers a new and exciting way to discover Malaysia: observing from above. Since the helicopter tours began in 2016, the initiative has been well received and many tourists enjoy seeing the country’s highlights from the sky, including the capital’s urban landmarks as well as its verdant nature.
Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, is at once a very modern metropolis and a slice of old Southeast Asia. The city offers a thriving city against the backdrop of stunning natural beauty. Visitors to the city should explore its innovative architecture, scenic parks, and diverse culture.
The Malaysian city of Malacc now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must see for any holidaymakers looking to explore charming city steeped in cultural and historical significance. From its antique shops, to the local cuisine there a lot to experience in Malacca.
Travel writer Bex Hall recently explored the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur and found a city bursting with culture and innovative architecture. From its landmark Petronas Twin Towers to the bustling Central Market, Kuala Lumpur is a very modern city steeped in heritage.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Enjoy a taste of Thailand with a complimentary cooking class
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...