The St Regis Langkawi Resort in Malaysia has appointed three new "kings of the kitchen". Gaetan Biesuz, Robby Motota, Beno Wicaksana will all combine their culinary talents to create a unique and delicious dining experience for guests who can chose from a variety of indoor and outdoor settings, including the Kayu Puti, a specialty restaurant that is perched over the water.
Ascend Sky Tours currently offers a new and exciting way to discover Malaysia: observing from above. Since the helicopter tours began in 2016, the initiative has been well received and many tourists enjoy seeing the country’s highlights from the sky, including the capital’s urban landmarks as well as its verdant nature.
Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, is at once a very modern metropolis and a slice of old Southeast Asia. The city offers a thriving city against the backdrop of stunning natural beauty. Visitors to the city should explore its innovative architecture, scenic parks, and diverse culture.
The Malaysian city of Malacc now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must see for any holidaymakers looking to explore charming city steeped in cultural and historical significance. From its antique shops, to the local cuisine there a lot to experience in Malacca.
Travel writer Bex Hall recently explored the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur and found a city bursting with culture and innovative architecture. From its landmark Petronas Twin Towers to the bustling Central Market, Kuala Lumpur is a very modern city steeped in heritage.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...