Malaysia is fortunate in having a long coastline with numerous beautiful beaches. The Guardian recently picked ten of the best of the country’s beach resorts for budget travellers. Among the picks are basic wooden chalets with shared baths and comfortable resorts with modern amenities. Whatever your pick, you’re sure to be charmed by the natural beauty of Malaysia.
The St Regis Langkawi Resort in Malaysia has appointed three new "kings of the kitchen". Gaetan Biesuz, Robby Motota, Beno Wicaksana will all combine their culinary talents to create a unique and delicious dining experience for guests who can chose from a variety of indoor and outdoor settings, including the Kayu Puti, a specialty restaurant that is perched over the water.
Ascend Sky Tours currently offers a new and exciting way to discover Malaysia: observing from above. Since the helicopter tours began in 2016, the initiative has been well received and many tourists enjoy seeing the country’s highlights from the sky, including the capital’s urban landmarks as well as its verdant nature.
Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia, is at once a very modern metropolis and a slice of old Southeast Asia. The city offers a thriving city against the backdrop of stunning natural beauty. Visitors to the city should explore its innovative architecture, scenic parks, and diverse culture.
The Malaysian city of Malacc now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must see for any holidaymakers looking to explore charming city steeped in cultural and historical significance. From its antique shops, to the local cuisine there a lot to experience in Malacca.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...