Emirates has announced that it will launch new flights from Dubai to Phnom Penh in Cambodia in July this year. With the number of British travellers visiting Cambodia doubling between 2006 and 2015, the airline will introduce the new service to keep up with demand. The flight will operate daily from Dubai using Boeing 777-300ER aircraft with two class categories, and will travel via Yangon in Myanmar.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation has announced that has signed a management deal with Chip Mong Group for a new Hyatt Regency hotel in Cambodia. Scheduled to open to guests in 2020, Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh will be located in the capital and will mark the hotel brand’ debut in the South East Asian country. The property will have 250 rooms and suites, as well as a fitness centre, spa and rooftop swimming pool and bar.
Sokha Hotels and Resorts has announced the soft opening of the brand new Sokha Siem Reap Resort and Convention Centre in Cambodia. The luxury hotel will have 776 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and several dining venues. Located on the famous Road No 60, the new hotel joins Sokha’s second hotel in the city after the Sokha Angkor Resort.
During the first six month of 2016, Cambodia recorded 2.36 million foreign visitors, according to the Tourism Ministry. The numbers increased by 2.6 per cent compared to the 2.3 million visitors for the same period in 2015. The majority of arrivals came from Vietnam, and Cambodia recorded a 13 per cent increase in visitors from China following improved relations with the country.
As Cambodia becomes an increasingly popular destination for travellers on all budgets, there are more luxury hotels popping up to accommodate visitors looking for comfort and style. Phum Baitang is a five-star hotel located just outside Siem Reap that has 45 thatched villas elevated on stilts, and an idyllic setting surrounded by paddy fields and fragrant lemongrass gardens.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...