Emirates has announced that it will launch new flights from Dubai to Phnom Penh in Cambodia in July this year. With the number of British travellers visiting Cambodia doubling between 2006 and 2015, the airline will introduce the new service to keep up with demand. The flight will operate daily from Dubai using Boeing 777-300ER aircraft with two class categories, and will travel via Yangon in Myanmar.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation has announced that has signed a management deal with Chip Mong Group for a new Hyatt Regency hotel in Cambodia. Scheduled to open to guests in 2020, Hyatt Regency Phnom Penh will be located in the capital and will mark the hotel brand’ debut in the South East Asian country. The property will have 250 rooms and suites, as well as a fitness centre, spa and rooftop swimming pool and bar.
Sokha Hotels and Resorts has announced the soft opening of the brand new Sokha Siem Reap Resort and Convention Centre in Cambodia. The luxury hotel will have 776 guest rooms and suites, and facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and several dining venues. Located on the famous Road No 60, the new hotel joins Sokha’s second hotel in the city after the Sokha Angkor Resort.
During the first six month of 2016, Cambodia recorded 2.36 million foreign visitors, according to the Tourism Ministry. The numbers increased by 2.6 per cent compared to the 2.3 million visitors for the same period in 2015. The majority of arrivals came from Vietnam, and Cambodia recorded a 13 per cent increase in visitors from China following improved relations with the country.
As Cambodia becomes an increasingly popular destination for travellers on all budgets, there are more luxury hotels popping up to accommodate visitors looking for comfort and style. Phum Baitang is a five-star hotel located just outside Siem Reap that has 45 thatched villas elevated on stilts, and an idyllic setting surrounded by paddy fields and fragrant lemongrass gardens.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...