The Movenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea in Jordan has completed the renovation of its Zara Spa. The revamped wellness facility has a new Turkish bath area with eight different hammam experiences for women and men, plus a new couples' treatment rooms, belly stone room, individual treatment rooms, a nail studio, retreat lounge and a tranquil meditation area.
Ryanair has announced the launch of its first flights to Jordan, offering a total number of 14 routes to the cities of Aqaba and Amman. The first flight to Amman will depart from Paphos in Cyprus this March, and the airline's operations to this city will increase to ten from October. Flights to Aqaba will launch in October with four routes from Europe, and they will operate for the winter season.
As one of the most charming destinations in the Middle East, Jordan is filled with amazing sites to discover that make for thrilling adventures. Travel blogger Emma Thomson from UK newspaper The Independent recently reported her experience in Jordan and recommended some of the top activities that visitors can sign up for whilst enjoying holidays in this enchanting and enigmatic destination.
The Jordanian resort town of Aqaba beside the Red Sea is now more accessible to travellers than ever as airline Royal Jordanian have added prompt same-day connecting flights from the country’s capital Amman down to Aqaba that includes free carriage of scuba diving gear.
The Jordan Tourism Board has revealed that the number of daily Indian travellers visiting Jordan declined in 2016. Figures show that daily numbers from India were down by 4.5 per cent, which indicated that travellers were staying overnight rather than just visiting the sites and attractions for the day. Overnight visitors increased by 18.4 per cent.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...