The Cliff Hotel in Negril in Jamaica has been ranked among the list of top 25 hotels in the Caribbean by the leading travel website, TripAdvisor. The luxury hotel sits in a unique setting on the clifftop on the west coast of the island. It has 33 lavish suites and villas, and was rated by the website’s travellers and former guest members who have left positive reviews and rankings.
Karisma Hotels & Resorts has announced that it is will double its capacity at one of its Caribbean hotels in May, 2017. The Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica is located on the famous Seven Mile Beach in Negril in Jamaica, and it will have a total of 285 suites with the new additions, plus facilities including ten Gourmet Inclusive® restaurants, the oceanfront Vassa Spa, and eight bars and lounges.
The first Breathless resort to be opened in Jamaica is ready to welcome visitors to the stunning beach resort of Montego Bay. The 150-suite hideaway, with a stunning chic layout and edgy technology (including in-room tablets) is beautifully poised surrounded by the Montego Bay Marine Park. With over half the suites including butler service, it's also the first to feature a rooftop pool and bar in Jamaica and it's exclusively adults-only.
Prince Harry and his new girlfriend Meghan Markle have reportedly spent the weekend an upscale in Jamaica recently. The pair are said to have attended a wedding in Montego Bay, and they stayed at the Round Hill Hotel and Villas. The upscale hotel has 36 Ralph Lauren- designed guest rooms, 96 villa suites, and 27 private two to six-bedroom Signature Villas.
Sandals Resorts International has announced that it will rebuild the old Dragon Bay Resort in Port Antonio on the northeast coast of Jamaica. The $100 million reconstruction project will transform the resort, which was acquired by Sandals in 2002. According to Sandals, the 157-suite resort will open in 2019, and it will not be a Beaches or Sandals-branded property.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Sun-seekers will love this deal transporting you to the golden beaches of Phuket
- 3 free-form swimming pools to choose from
- Take advantage of the swim up bar
- Complimentary shuttle service to Ya Nui Beach, Nai harn Beach and Kata Beach
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...