Rich Horner, an English diver settled in Indonesia, recently filmed alarming images of what appears to be an underwater dump near Bali. Littered with hundreds of plastic bottles and bags, the formerly pristine waters of Nusa Penida looked heavily polluted. This contamination proves a truly unsettling issue for Indonesia's nature and tourism.
Hotel management company Swiss-Belhotel International has announced plans to dramatically expand its budget Zest brand across Indonesia, potentially opening another 13 hotels in the country within the next three years and thus almost tripling its Indonesia portfolio.
The Ayana Resort & Spa, Bali has officially opened its Kuba Beach Club in a secluded white sand cove set against the limestone cliffs. The venue has been inspired by the elements of the island and its design features rooftops made with lontar leaves, a traditional wooden bar, and it has been built using natural materials including shell, wood, bamboo and stone.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay in Indonesia has opened its doors to guests after an extensive refurbishment programme. The luxury resort closed for two years to transform its beachfront pool villas and facilities. The property’s 147 villas are divided into seven “village squares" with a dedicated village chief to offer an upscale experience for guests.
Global resort operator Mövenpick has made its first foray into Indonesia with the opening of a new hotel on the popular island of Bali. The large new resort flanks one of the island’s most beautiful beaches at Jimbaran Bay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...