The Ayana Resort & Spa, Bali has officially opened its Kuba Beach Club in a secluded white sand cove set against the limestone cliffs. The venue has been inspired by the elements of the island and its design features rooftops made with lontar leaves, a traditional wooden bar, and it has been built using natural materials including shell, wood, bamboo and stone.
Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay in Indonesia has opened its doors to guests after an extensive refurbishment programme. The luxury resort closed for two years to transform its beachfront pool villas and facilities. The property’s 147 villas are divided into seven “village squares" with a dedicated village chief to offer an upscale experience for guests.
Global resort operator Mövenpick has made its first foray into Indonesia with the opening of a new hotel on the popular island of Bali. The large new resort flanks one of the island’s most beautiful beaches at Jimbaran Bay.
The hotel giant Hilton recently opened its first Hilton Hotels and Resorts property on the island of Bali. The resort is located in the Nusa Dua area of the island and reaches from the top of a cliff to the beaches below. As is customary with Hilton’s high-end properties, the resort offers a number of amenities, all with beautiful views of the Indian Ocean.
With thousands of miles and thousands of islands to explore a holiday to Indonesia may seem overwhelming. However, a travel writer makes it simple to see the best of the country, broken down into categories that fit your needs the best. Whether you seek high adventure, culture, luxury or time off the beaten track, it’s easy to book a two-week excursion to Indonesia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...