Renaissance Curacao Resort and Casino is offering a brand new "Taste of Curacao" package to entice new travellers to the Caribbean island and enjoy its cultural offerings. The package includes daily breakfast and a three-hour guided painting workshop by local artist Nena Sanchez. The hotel will also be running a special competition on social media sites to win the package.
Harbour Village Beach Club is inviting loved-up couples to escape to Bonaire and enjoy scuba diving adventures and low rates. The hotel is located within a beautiful four-acre private peninsular and has an onsite First Class 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre with diving certification and courses.
The Caribbean has always been a hotspot for tropical holidays and romantic escapes and while many of the region's islands are less accepting of same-sex couples due to religious or cultural reasons, the small island of Curacao welcomes LGBT travellers and has the highest membership rate of businesses in the IGLTA (International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association.
Sonesta Hotels and Resorts has added two hotels in Curacao to its Caribbean collection. The Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach and Kura Hulanda Hotel and Spa will undergo renovations this summer after both properties were acquired by the Colombia-based GHL Hoteles last December. The hotel brand also operates two hotels in St Maarten.
Curacao has been added to CNN's list of the 10 Most Affordable Caribbean Island Destinations after it compared the cost of a one-week trip for a group of four across several islands in the region. The price of a holiday in Curacao cost $5,833 and included seven nights' accommodation, six dinners, return flights from the U.S and a snorkelling trip.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...