Renaissance Curacao Resort and Casino is offering a brand new "Taste of Curacao" package to entice new travellers to the Caribbean island and enjoy its cultural offerings. The package includes daily breakfast and a three-hour guided painting workshop by local artist Nena Sanchez. The hotel will also be running a special competition on social media sites to win the package.
Harbour Village Beach Club is inviting loved-up couples to escape to Bonaire and enjoy scuba diving adventures and low rates. The hotel is located within a beautiful four-acre private peninsular and has an onsite First Class 5 Star PADI Instructor Development Centre with diving certification and courses.
The Caribbean has always been a hotspot for tropical holidays and romantic escapes and while many of the region's islands are less accepting of same-sex couples due to religious or cultural reasons, the small island of Curacao welcomes LGBT travellers and has the highest membership rate of businesses in the IGLTA (International Gay and Lesbian Travel Association.
Sonesta Hotels and Resorts has added two hotels in Curacao to its Caribbean collection. The Kura Hulanda Lodge and Beach and Kura Hulanda Hotel and Spa will undergo renovations this summer after both properties were acquired by the Colombia-based GHL Hoteles last December. The hotel brand also operates two hotels in St Maarten.
Curacao has been added to CNN's list of the 10 Most Affordable Caribbean Island Destinations after it compared the cost of a one-week trip for a group of four across several islands in the region. The price of a holiday in Curacao cost $5,833 and included seven nights' accommodation, six dinners, return flights from the U.S and a snorkelling trip.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...