Virgin Holidays continues to expand its horizons by striking a new deal with the tourism authorities of Anguilla, a minute and charming Caribbean island. The group, whose carrier Virgin Atlantic already offers regular flights to the island, has announced a new programme to promote the destination, which includes partnering with some of its most lavish resorts.
British Overseas Territory Anguilla, in the eastern Caribbean, plans to expand its airport to draw more international flights as part of its efforts to rebuild after Hurricane Irma. With the help of the British Corps of Engineers, the island’s airport runway will be extended to accommodate larger planes and increase airlift.
The 2014 World Travel Awards Grand Final will be taking place on the island of Anguilla in the Caribbean. The final leg of this prestigious annual awards ceremony will be taking place at the CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa on 7th December, 2014. The luxury resort was originally scheduled to host the WTA Caribbean & North America Gala Ceremony last week but the event had to be cancelled due to the aftermath of the recent Hurricane Gonzalo.
The CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa has been selected to host the World Travel Awards Caribbean and North America Gala Ceremony 2014 on 25th October, 2014. The ceremony will celebrate the best performers in travel, tourism and hospitality in the Caribbean and winners will go on to the World Travel Awards Grand Final 2014 in Marrakech, Morocco.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...