New South African Airways holiday brochure aimed at Middle East travellers
Africa's main airline, South Africa Airways has now launched a new holiday brochure with a special section highlighting the Middle East and will provide flights to passengers from the Middle East looking to take South Africa holidays or flights
South Africa Airways, Africa's leading airline, have launched a new holiday brochure with a section aimed at the Middle East. The new brochure, 'Next Stop South Africa with an extension to Southern Africa', will provide passengers from the Middle East looking to take South Africa flights with a vast amount of information available about destinations across South Africa and southern Africa.
Travellers from the Middle East taking South Africa Holidays or business flights to South Africa will be informed about a range of excursion, accommodation options, individual details on a country-by-country basis, and a choice of packages including luxury, golf, self-drive, family, city breaks, budget holidays, adventure holidays, and well-being holidays.
SAA Head of Sales Market South Africa, Africa and the Middle East, Ilse Kaya said:
"As the national carrier, South African Airways knows Africa better than anybody. We are pleased to present the second edition of the holiday brochure in partnership with various stakeholders in the travel industry and customers. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those stakeholders who made this brochure a reality for the second time and convey my appreciation to the travel trade in the Middle East who has embraced the product with both hands."
"The brochure will give insight into what South Africa and Southern Africa has to offer. With the launch of this 2009/2010 brochure, South African Airways is committed to offer holiday makers, not only in UAE, but in the Middle East the best holiday options that one can experience in South Africa."
In response to this, SAA Manager Middle East, Rajendran Vellapalath, said:
"We're extremely excited to introduce the 2009/2010 brochure for holiday makers in the Middle East after the resounding success of last year's brochure. A great deal of research and effort went into creating this unique offering. We realized that there is a demand among the consumers in the Middle East for a product featuring South Africa and Southern Africa, which wasn't served adequately."
SAA offer a number of South Africa flights from the Middle East including flights three times a day between Dubai and Johannesburg and daily flights from Dubai to Cape Town.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Book before 31st January 2017 and get an exclusive complimentary upgrade to Half Board
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of...
A charming little retreat right at the heart of Tunis, Le Pacha is centrally located to give you easy access to all of...