New South African Airways holiday brochure aimed at Middle East travellers
Africa's main airline, South Africa Airways has now launched a new holiday brochure with a special section highlighting the Middle East and will provide flights to passengers from the Middle East looking to take South Africa holidays or flights
South Africa Airways, Africa's leading airline, have launched a new holiday brochure with a section aimed at the Middle East. The new brochure, 'Next Stop South Africa with an extension to Southern Africa', will provide passengers from the Middle East looking to take South Africa flights with a vast amount of information available about destinations across South Africa and southern Africa.
Travellers from the Middle East taking South Africa Holidays or business flights to South Africa will be informed about a range of excursion, accommodation options, individual details on a country-by-country basis, and a choice of packages including luxury, golf, self-drive, family, city breaks, budget holidays, adventure holidays, and well-being holidays.
SAA Head of Sales Market South Africa, Africa and the Middle East, Ilse Kaya said:
"As the national carrier, South African Airways knows Africa better than anybody. We are pleased to present the second edition of the holiday brochure in partnership with various stakeholders in the travel industry and customers. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those stakeholders who made this brochure a reality for the second time and convey my appreciation to the travel trade in the Middle East who has embraced the product with both hands."
"The brochure will give insight into what South Africa and Southern Africa has to offer. With the launch of this 2009/2010 brochure, South African Airways is committed to offer holiday makers, not only in UAE, but in the Middle East the best holiday options that one can experience in South Africa."
In response to this, SAA Manager Middle East, Rajendran Vellapalath, said:
"We're extremely excited to introduce the 2009/2010 brochure for holiday makers in the Middle East after the resounding success of last year's brochure. A great deal of research and effort went into creating this unique offering. We realized that there is a demand among the consumers in the Middle East for a product featuring South Africa and Southern Africa, which wasn't served adequately."
SAA offer a number of South Africa flights from the Middle East including flights three times a day between Dubai and Johannesburg and daily flights from Dubai to Cape Town.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...