New South African Airways holiday brochure aimed at Middle East travellers
Africa's main airline, South Africa Airways has now launched a new holiday brochure with a special section highlighting the Middle East and will provide flights to passengers from the Middle East looking to take South Africa holidays or flights
South Africa Airways, Africa's leading airline, have launched a new holiday brochure with a section aimed at the Middle East. The new brochure, 'Next Stop South Africa with an extension to Southern Africa', will provide passengers from the Middle East looking to take South Africa flights with a vast amount of information available about destinations across South Africa and southern Africa.
Travellers from the Middle East taking South Africa Holidays or business flights to South Africa will be informed about a range of excursion, accommodation options, individual details on a country-by-country basis, and a choice of packages including luxury, golf, self-drive, family, city breaks, budget holidays, adventure holidays, and well-being holidays.
SAA Head of Sales Market South Africa, Africa and the Middle East, Ilse Kaya said:
"As the national carrier, South African Airways knows Africa better than anybody. We are pleased to present the second edition of the holiday brochure in partnership with various stakeholders in the travel industry and customers. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those stakeholders who made this brochure a reality for the second time and convey my appreciation to the travel trade in the Middle East who has embraced the product with both hands."
"The brochure will give insight into what South Africa and Southern Africa has to offer. With the launch of this 2009/2010 brochure, South African Airways is committed to offer holiday makers, not only in UAE, but in the Middle East the best holiday options that one can experience in South Africa."
In response to this, SAA Manager Middle East, Rajendran Vellapalath, said:
"We're extremely excited to introduce the 2009/2010 brochure for holiday makers in the Middle East after the resounding success of last year's brochure. A great deal of research and effort went into creating this unique offering. We realized that there is a demand among the consumers in the Middle East for a product featuring South Africa and Southern Africa, which wasn't served adequately."
SAA offer a number of South Africa flights from the Middle East including flights three times a day between Dubai and Johannesburg and daily flights from Dubai to Cape Town.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...