New South African Airways holiday brochure aimed at Middle East travellers
Africa's main airline, South Africa Airways has now launched a new holiday brochure with a special section highlighting the Middle East and will provide flights to passengers from the Middle East looking to take South Africa holidays or flights
South Africa Airways, Africa's leading airline, have launched a new holiday brochure with a section aimed at the Middle East. The new brochure, 'Next Stop South Africa with an extension to Southern Africa', will provide passengers from the Middle East looking to take South Africa flights with a vast amount of information available about destinations across South Africa and southern Africa.
Travellers from the Middle East taking South Africa Holidays or business flights to South Africa will be informed about a range of excursion, accommodation options, individual details on a country-by-country basis, and a choice of packages including luxury, golf, self-drive, family, city breaks, budget holidays, adventure holidays, and well-being holidays.
SAA Head of Sales Market South Africa, Africa and the Middle East, Ilse Kaya said:
"As the national carrier, South African Airways knows Africa better than anybody. We are pleased to present the second edition of the holiday brochure in partnership with various stakeholders in the travel industry and customers. I would like to take this opportunity to thank those stakeholders who made this brochure a reality for the second time and convey my appreciation to the travel trade in the Middle East who has embraced the product with both hands."
"The brochure will give insight into what South Africa and Southern Africa has to offer. With the launch of this 2009/2010 brochure, South African Airways is committed to offer holiday makers, not only in UAE, but in the Middle East the best holiday options that one can experience in South Africa."
In response to this, SAA Manager Middle East, Rajendran Vellapalath, said:
"We're extremely excited to introduce the 2009/2010 brochure for holiday makers in the Middle East after the resounding success of last year's brochure. A great deal of research and effort went into creating this unique offering. We realized that there is a demand among the consumers in the Middle East for a product featuring South Africa and Southern Africa, which wasn't served adequately."
SAA offer a number of South Africa flights from the Middle East including flights three times a day between Dubai and Johannesburg and daily flights from Dubai to Cape Town.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from £99 per person
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...