5 New India Hotels Announced by Dusit
Dusit International, the Thai hotel group is entering the India market with plans for 5 new India hotels to be opened in New Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh and Goa, all to be completed by 2013
The Thai hotel group, Dusit International is speeding up its expansion plans across India by announcing the opening of five new India hotels and resorts to be built in New Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh and Goa, which are all planned to be finished by 2013.
These new India hotel openings will include the group’s first ever Dusit Devarana, a luxury spin-off brand, as well as the first dusitD2 hotel outside Thailand.
The first hotel to be finished will be the Dusit Devarana New Delhi which is scheduled to open in May 2010 and which is set to become the first luxury hotel in Dusit’s portfolio of India hotels with only 78 luxury rooms located near the city centre of New Delhi.
Octavio Gamarra, Senior vice President of Dusit International said: “India has always been a key market for us, and we are confident that our new hotels and resorts opening in India will quickly establish itself as one of the leading hotels in the city,”
“2010 will be a milestone for Dusit International with the opening of the two Indian properties, Cairo, Abu Dhabi, Samui, and even more soon to be announced. The future has never been brighter,” he added.
India holidays are about to count with a new luxurious set of brand new hotels for holidaymakers to choose from, as the Dusit group will bring a refreshing range of options whilst also adding to the much needed room capacity increase in India. Dusit are well renowned for creating exclusive havens and lavish resort retreats, so for a perfect luxury India holiday, you really can't ask for more.
In order to bring along these new paradisiacal India hotels, Dusit has teamed up with Bird Hospitality Services, a subsidiary of Indian Conglomerate the Bird Group, who will be in charge of carrying out the constructions.
“The Bird-Dusit Joint Venture is looking to bring the best in Asian hospitality to India before the Commonwealth Games in 2010 in order to meet some of the shortage in rooms that is anticipated before this second largest sporting event in the world. The appointment of Mr. Varma is the first step in building an exceptional team for our hospitality venture and we expect the team to grow to more than 200 people by the time we launch our first two properties next year,” added Mr. Ankur Bhatia, Executive Director, Bird Group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...