5 New India Hotels Announced by Dusit
Dusit International, the Thai hotel group is entering the India market with plans for 5 new India hotels to be opened in New Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh and Goa, all to be completed by 2013
The Thai hotel group, Dusit International is speeding up its expansion plans across India by announcing the opening of five new India hotels and resorts to be built in New Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh and Goa, which are all planned to be finished by 2013.
These new India hotel openings will include the group’s first ever Dusit Devarana, a luxury spin-off brand, as well as the first dusitD2 hotel outside Thailand.
The first hotel to be finished will be the Dusit Devarana New Delhi which is scheduled to open in May 2010 and which is set to become the first luxury hotel in Dusit’s portfolio of India hotels with only 78 luxury rooms located near the city centre of New Delhi.
Octavio Gamarra, Senior vice President of Dusit International said: “India has always been a key market for us, and we are confident that our new hotels and resorts opening in India will quickly establish itself as one of the leading hotels in the city,”
“2010 will be a milestone for Dusit International with the opening of the two Indian properties, Cairo, Abu Dhabi, Samui, and even more soon to be announced. The future has never been brighter,” he added.
India holidays are about to count with a new luxurious set of brand new hotels for holidaymakers to choose from, as the Dusit group will bring a refreshing range of options whilst also adding to the much needed room capacity increase in India. Dusit are well renowned for creating exclusive havens and lavish resort retreats, so for a perfect luxury India holiday, you really can't ask for more.
In order to bring along these new paradisiacal India hotels, Dusit has teamed up with Bird Hospitality Services, a subsidiary of Indian Conglomerate the Bird Group, who will be in charge of carrying out the constructions.
“The Bird-Dusit Joint Venture is looking to bring the best in Asian hospitality to India before the Commonwealth Games in 2010 in order to meet some of the shortage in rooms that is anticipated before this second largest sporting event in the world. The appointment of Mr. Varma is the first step in building an exceptional team for our hospitality venture and we expect the team to grow to more than 200 people by the time we launch our first two properties next year,” added Mr. Ankur Bhatia, Executive Director, Bird Group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Experience the exclusivity of Ras Al Khaimah from a luxury retreat at this stunning beachfront resort
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Free upgrade to half board on selected dates and two children stay free when sharing with parents
Discover Be Live Collection Punta Cana's pristine white beaches, swaying palms and pulsating Latin vibe
Enjoy a fabulous holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana where you'll find endless fun as well as plenty of relaxing options
- Enjoy 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a fantastic beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- Great facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Get a true taste of the rich Indonesian culture with a stay across the stunning islands of Bali and Gili Trawangan....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The 4* Ramada Deira hotel boasts comfortable, modern and grand interiors and facilities, as well as easy access to the...