Cheap flights with Etihad via Abu Dhabi
Etihad airlines have just introduced a new range of affordable flights to a number of different holiday destinations across the world via Abu Dhabi. These cheap flights will be departing from either Manchester or Heathrow airports in the UK
The airline Etihad has introduced a range of cheap flights for people travelling from Manchester and Heathrow UK to a number of different destinations across the world via Abu Dhabi.
The Abu Dhabi based national airline of the United Arab Emirates is offering this flight sale as part of its expansion strategy and to benefit their customers and the position of the company.
Travellers can take Abu Dhabi holidays or business flights to Abu Dhabi enroute to another destination and will find a wide variety of cheap flights available. Special deals include Africa and Asia return trips for £390, Australia from £610 for a return trip, and Johannesburg return trip for £420.
The cheap flights sale is currently available and bookings must be made by 20 August 2009. The dates of travel are from between next month (September) and March 2010. The offer excludes dates either side of Christmas and New Year. Etihad Airlines are also offering a number of cheap flights from Kuwait to a range of different destinations via Abu Dhabi including Asia, Australia, North America, and Europe.
Kuwait Country Manager of Etihad Airways, Magdi Labib, said: "Our new promotional fares mirror our commitment to further developing Etihad's operations in Kuwait, in addition to catering to the growing demand from business and leisure travellers for flights to many popular international destinations."
"'We always focus on providing greater convenience and value to our customers and this is a natural extension of that effort. The capabilities of Etihad will enhance our customers' travel experiences and we are delighted to be able to offer this to our valued customers."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, experience a feast to remember with a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
While staying at the hotel you will be able to enjoy Unlimited-Luxury sure to make your Dominican Republic holiday one to never forget
- Five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool, a salt water pool and two private Preferred Club pools
- Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia®, a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options
- All ground floor suites are swim up suites offering access to a pool directly from their terrace
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
- The Kids Club has an outdoor playground and kids-only pool while the Teen Centre for over 13s offers a great variety of fun activities
- Enjoy a FREE glass bottom boat trip, island jeep safari and island coach tour
- Fantastic location 30 minutes to Bridgetown, 5 minutes to Speightstown and 15 minutes to Holetown, there is plenty to explore around the Almond Beach Resort
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Located by the picturesque St. Paul's Bay, Porto Azzurro Hotel is only 10 minutes away from Malta's main sandy beaches...
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...