La Haut Plantation has best views of all St Lucia Hotels
Positioned atop a 52-acre former coconut and cocoa estate, La Haut Plantation stands out among all St Lucia hotels by offering what could easily be the most spectacular of views in the island, against a landscape of abundant flora and fauna
A room with a view – one of the most important "must haves" for so many people when it comes to booking accommodation for holidays in St. Lucia.
However, a room with a view is taken to a new level at St Lucia's La Haut Plantation. Consisting of 13 bedrooms, this hotel has the most spectacular views out of all of the St Lucia hotels. Situated on the south west coast of St Lucia, high up on the hills and 770 metres above the small sleepy fishing town of Soufriere, La Haut Plantation is a paradise for those looking to escape the stress of life. A popular destination for travellers, couples, and families on St Lucia holidays, the hotel has breathtaking panoramic views overlooking the Pitons, the Soufriere rainforest area, and the turquoise soothing Caribbean ocean, allowing visitors to relax and unwind in the island's natural habitat.
The reason why La Haut Plantation is so different from other St Lucia hotels is obvious – its location. The family run guesthouse is positioned on a 52-acre former coconut and cocoa estate. The guesthouse is over 100 years old and was formerly a cocoa house used for fermenting and drying cocoa beans from the grounds. The house is surrounded by stunning tropical fauna and the area is rich with floral aromas and beautiful wildlife, animals, and butterflies.
Next to the main guesthouse sits the restaurant and its excellent reputation has spread across St Lucia. The wide menu offers guests a delicious menu with a selection of home cooked dishes, fresh fish, and locally grown fruit and vegetables.
As far as hotels in St Lucia go, this one is picture perfect. As well as spectacular scenery, the ambience of the hotel and its grounds is informal, relaxed, and peaceful. There are a wide range of activities to take part in including a tour of the estate, fishing with the locals, climbing the volcanic Pitons, trudging through the rainforest, bird watching, bathing in the springs or waterfalls, snorkelling and scuba diving, or just sitting back with a cocktail on your balcony and drinking in the spellbinding views.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Children stay and eat FREE when sharing with 2 adults!
Guests will be delighted by this couples only resort, set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- Book a standard coach transfer and get a FREE Upgrade to a Private Transfer - Must book before 25th October 2016
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of dining options and leisure facilities
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...