La Haut Plantation has best views of all St Lucia Hotels
Positioned atop a 52-acre former coconut and cocoa estate, La Haut Plantation stands out among all St Lucia hotels by offering what could easily be the most spectacular of views in the island, against a landscape of abundant flora and fauna
A room with a view – one of the most important "must haves" for so many people when it comes to booking accommodation for holidays in St. Lucia.
However, a room with a view is taken to a new level at St Lucia's La Haut Plantation. Consisting of 13 bedrooms, this hotel has the most spectacular views out of all of the St Lucia hotels. Situated on the south west coast of St Lucia, high up on the hills and 770 metres above the small sleepy fishing town of Soufriere, La Haut Plantation is a paradise for those looking to escape the stress of life. A popular destination for travellers, couples, and families on St Lucia holidays, the hotel has breathtaking panoramic views overlooking the Pitons, the Soufriere rainforest area, and the turquoise soothing Caribbean ocean, allowing visitors to relax and unwind in the island's natural habitat.
The reason why La Haut Plantation is so different from other St Lucia hotels is obvious – its location. The family run guesthouse is positioned on a 52-acre former coconut and cocoa estate. The guesthouse is over 100 years old and was formerly a cocoa house used for fermenting and drying cocoa beans from the grounds. The house is surrounded by stunning tropical fauna and the area is rich with floral aromas and beautiful wildlife, animals, and butterflies.
Next to the main guesthouse sits the restaurant and its excellent reputation has spread across St Lucia. The wide menu offers guests a delicious menu with a selection of home cooked dishes, fresh fish, and locally grown fruit and vegetables.
As far as hotels in St Lucia go, this one is picture perfect. As well as spectacular scenery, the ambience of the hotel and its grounds is informal, relaxed, and peaceful. There are a wide range of activities to take part in including a tour of the estate, fishing with the locals, climbing the volcanic Pitons, trudging through the rainforest, bird watching, bathing in the springs or waterfalls, snorkelling and scuba diving, or just sitting back with a cocktail on your balcony and drinking in the spellbinding views.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
- January sale now on with incredible discounts on all rooms
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- Incredible savings of upto 35% on all room types
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....