La Haut Plantation has best views of all St Lucia Hotels
Positioned atop a 52-acre former coconut and cocoa estate, La Haut Plantation stands out among all St Lucia hotels by offering what could easily be the most spectacular of views in the island, against a landscape of abundant flora and fauna
A room with a view – one of the most important "must haves" for so many people when it comes to booking accommodation for holidays in St. Lucia.
However, a room with a view is taken to a new level at St Lucia's La Haut Plantation. Consisting of 13 bedrooms, this hotel has the most spectacular views out of all of the St Lucia hotels. Situated on the south west coast of St Lucia, high up on the hills and 770 metres above the small sleepy fishing town of Soufriere, La Haut Plantation is a paradise for those looking to escape the stress of life. A popular destination for travellers, couples, and families on St Lucia holidays, the hotel has breathtaking panoramic views overlooking the Pitons, the Soufriere rainforest area, and the turquoise soothing Caribbean ocean, allowing visitors to relax and unwind in the island's natural habitat.
The reason why La Haut Plantation is so different from other St Lucia hotels is obvious – its location. The family run guesthouse is positioned on a 52-acre former coconut and cocoa estate. The guesthouse is over 100 years old and was formerly a cocoa house used for fermenting and drying cocoa beans from the grounds. The house is surrounded by stunning tropical fauna and the area is rich with floral aromas and beautiful wildlife, animals, and butterflies.
Next to the main guesthouse sits the restaurant and its excellent reputation has spread across St Lucia. The wide menu offers guests a delicious menu with a selection of home cooked dishes, fresh fish, and locally grown fruit and vegetables.
As far as hotels in St Lucia go, this one is picture perfect. As well as spectacular scenery, the ambience of the hotel and its grounds is informal, relaxed, and peaceful. There are a wide range of activities to take part in including a tour of the estate, fishing with the locals, climbing the volcanic Pitons, trudging through the rainforest, bird watching, bathing in the springs or waterfalls, snorkelling and scuba diving, or just sitting back with a cocktail on your balcony and drinking in the spellbinding views.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
With 30 cottage style suites, lush tropical garden, and a secluded sandy beach, the hotel is sure to make your tropical getaway truly unforgettable.
- Visit the hotel's Open Air Spa Pavilion to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and relaxing massages as well as the soothing sounds of the garden and the cooling tropical breeze.
- Have some fun in the sun and on the water with a variety of watersports available, including hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, and more.
- Enjoy a variety of Exclusive Experiences offered by the hotel, including daily Yoga and Pilates classes, hiking tours, and an open air fitness area.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...