Soon to Come. Newest Costa Rica hotel by Mandarin Oriental
Costa Rica is about to have its natural beauty enhanced with a brand new luxurious hotel by Mandarin Oriental. A grand new resort at Playa Manzanillo is being developed with care and attention so as to perfectly compliment the region's natural beauty
The lush green land of Costa Rica is soon to be graced by a new Costa Rica hotel with a grand new resort development being carried out by Mandarin Oriental at one of the country's most breathtaking areas. Created to perfectly compliment the region's natural beauty, this new Costa Rica hotel will be a luxurious new beach resort at Playa Manzanillo in the Guanacaste province, a culturally rich region with stunning shoreline, incredible bird watching, snorkelling and wonderful windsurging.
Mandarin Oriental Costa Rica will be the cornerstone of an exclusive 538-acre gated golf and residential development at Rancho Manzanillo, which will feature branded Mandarin Oriental residences, beach and golf villas, and exclusive private homes. The stunning retreat will offer an array of leisure activities, from the 18-hole Fred Couples Signature Championship golf course, to exotic wildlife viewing from the property's 200 acres of protected tropical dry forest, home to some of world's most diverse flora and fauna. This unique Costa Rica hotel's natural beach, lined with coconut palms, will also provide the perfect backdrop for active watersports or total relaxation.
This greenest of Costa Rica hotels will be built on a spectacular coastal ridge, nearly 60 meters above sea level, with inland views of the tropical forest jungle and stunning bay views across the azure waters of the bay at Papagayo and the Pacific Ocean. The guestrooms and suites will be amongst the largest in the region, each designed with exquisite interiors, using native exotic woods and stone, and incorporating seamless technology and superior entertainment systems. Among this Mandarin Oriental Costa Rica hotel's speciality suites are "Tree House Suites," designed apart from the hotel main building, and set below selected trees, affording a one-of-a-kind accommodation experience amidst the gentle canopy of the region's famous Guanacaste trees.
Guests will be presented with a wide choice of contemporary dining experiences, from 3 exceptional restaurants, a lounge and 3 bars. The bay side beach club restaurant, pool bar and grill will command spectacular views over the water. Banquet and conference facilities will also be ideally suited for intimate meetings and private functions.
This most stunning of Costa Rica hotels will also feature a comprehensive 20,000sq feet spa with 14 state-of-the-art treatment rooms offering holistic rejuvenation and relaxation in a pristine natural setting. Incorporating the most comprehensive range of holistic wellness treatments in Costa Rica, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental will feature life-enhancing signature programmes that are exclusive to the Group as well as traditional water and heat therapies. A sophisticated fitness centre, tennis courts and a series of multi-level outdoor swimming pools will also be available. The golf pro-shop on property will provide all the equipment required for play on the Championship golf course.
"We are delighted to be bringing Mandarin Oriental's legendary hospitality to one of the world's most naturally beautiful destinations. We look forward to creating Costa Rica's most luxurious retreat that will fit harmoniously into the environment and offer guests an unparalleled leisure experience," were the words of Edouard Ettedgui, Group Chief Executive of Mandarin Oriental.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Explore the Caribbean side of the country that has a culture of its own with joyful Reggae Music the beat of the region
- Discover the amazing Sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary in a little bit of paradise with various other animals to see along with fauna in the tropical rainforest setting
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours only as per the itinerary
- Enjoy various other excursions on this tour including a Tortuguero Canals Boat Tour, Boat ride over La Estrella River along with much more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...