Burj Dubai, the World's tallest building to host the first Armani hotel
The world's tallest building's initial opening date on September has been postponed to December 2009. The sky-defying Burj Dubai will host the world's first Armani hotel and will be the planet's tallest commercial & residential building
The tallest tower in the world is about to be unveiled and with it another world first: the Armani hotel, a new concept of fashion and elegance set to bring a fresh air of revolutionary innovation to Dubai hotels. Whilst the original launch date of 09-09-09 (that was to coincide with the opening of Dubai's new Metro) has now been ruled out and the official inauguration is now moved to December, the wait seems likely to be well worth it.
The Burj Dubai skyscraper will become the tallest commercial and residential building in the world with a surrounding 160 hectares of commercial areas, office space, residential buildings, malls and most importantly a series of top luxury Dubai hotels ranging from 5* to 7* rating. The development will be complete with one of the most exclusive and fashionable Dubai hotels at the hands of haut couture designer Armani. The Burj Dubai Armani hotel is set to become an iconic landmark of fashion and elegance and the pioneer first ever Dubai hotel under the Armani brand, and in actual fact it will also be the first hotel of its kind for the brand.
Located right inside this most awe-inspiring new tower, the Armani hotel is also still under construction as part of the Burj Dubai development. Designed by famous stylist and designer Giorgio Armani, the man himself will oversee all aspects of its design and style, incorporating various touches of Armani fashion, furnishings and beauty collection into the most chic of new Dubai hotels. Expecting to expand the Armani hotel brand onto other future hotel openings to follow in other world famous holiday destinations also known for being the great cities of fashion such as Milan, London and New York Giorgio said: "This marks the beginning of a new chapter in the Armani story. In this our thirtieth anniversary year, I cannot think of a more energising prospect than bringing my philosophy of style and design to a collection of hotels and resorts."
The new Dubai Armani hotel will feature 175 guest rooms and suites, 5 restaurants and a grand spa. Alongside the hotel, the Burj Dubai will also present 160 luxury residential apartments all under the signature of Giorgio and they all will come fully furnished with a line of products from the Armani Casa home collection.
A first for Dubai hotels and indeed a first in the world, Armani selected the Burj Dubai as its inspiring canvas to present the world with its new line of hotels and the resorts: "This marks the beginning of a new chapter in the Armani story. In this our thirtieth anniversary year, I cannot think of a more energising prospect than bringing my philosophy of style and design to a collection of hotels and resorts.
"Today, more than ever before, fashion has expanded to encompass our way of life, not just how we dress, but where we live, which restaurants we eat at, which car we drive, where we go on holiday and which hotels we stay in.
"I strongly believe that for those people who enjoy the Armani fashion and home furnishings collections there will be a real enthusiasm for the possibility to now stay at an Armani hotel or resort. This continues our ongoing strategy of building the Armani universe into a comprehensive lifestyle brand."
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
Experience the best of all worlds in Dubai - exceptional accommodation, restauarants, sandy beaches and unmatched shoppin, all for an unbeatable price
- Delight yourself in a culinary adventure with a selection of 16 dining options to tickle your taste buds
- Club Level rooms available providing access additional amenities and exclusive lounge access
- Located on the spectacular Jumeirah Beach adjacent to the Dubai Marina and only 10 minutes from the Emirates shopping mall
Perfection is synonymous with this stunning property on Dubai's Palm Island
- There are 10 restaurants and bars serving a variety of cuisine from all over the globe
- Boasting the Talise Ottoman Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of relaxing treatments and therapies
- 300 AED SPA credit per person per stay for the hotel SPA
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai Shopping Malls
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, this exclusive and ultra-deluxe resort delivers...
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
The new Sofitel The Palm Dubai epitomizes understated luxury combined with the utmost comfort. Located on Dubai’s...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Rove City Centre is one of Dubai's newest hotels, offering a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre. Conveniently...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...