Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts Adds a New Resort in Mexico and enters the Dominican Republic hotel market
Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts have announced the re-launching of 2 outstanding properties in Mexico and the Dominican Republic to be managed under their prestigious name which stands fo a luxurious Caribbean chain of boutique hotels
The luxurious chain of boutique Caribbean hotels; Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts recently announced its plans of re-launching 2 outstanding properties in Mexico and the Dominican Republic with the opening of two new breathtaking resorts.
With the new Zoetry Agua Punta Cana the hotel chain enters the Dominican Republic hotel market offering an exclusive sanctuary of supreme relaxation with 53 intimate and ultra-luxurious suites designed with all natural materials including stones, hardwoods, cathedral ceilings and deep soaking tubs. Created to give guests that all-natural experience this magnificent Dominican Republic hotel is set on 10 acres of pure unspoiled jungle paradise at the country's easternmost coast. Dominican holidays can indeed be an incredible wild and eco-friendly experience with Zoetry's new Dominican Republic hotel and its 200 yards of untouched private beach and luxurious Phytomer Spa that will put guests in touch with nature's most amazing healing powers with its range of earth mineral therapies.
The second new Zoetry resort will also be their second Mexico hotel and this time the chosen location is the breathtaking high-end holiday destination of Cabo San Lucas, where the mysticism of the Mexican desert meets the pristine beaches of the Sea of Cortez. This new exclusive property is a mere 32-hacienda-style-suite beachfront resort with graceful arches and cobbled courtyards, offering a heavenly and typically Mexican hacienda architecture to produce an intimate and serene atmosphere for that secluded Mexican holiday of your dreams. This most exquisite of Mexican hotels will feature exceptionally large oceanfront suites with private balconies and Jacuzzis, multiple pools and tennis courts, delectable gourmet dining and access to the championship Cabo Real Golf Course. The new Zoetry Casa del Mar Los Cabos also has its very own Suenos del Mar Spa which will feature ancient indigenous therapies to pamper and rejuvenate the spirit, body, mind and soul. Zoetry has really outdone itself with this proud member of "Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Luxury Lifestyle Hotels & Resorts", also having been recognised as one of the "World's Best Golf Resorts". All of these unique attributes plus many more will make of this resort a glistening gem among all Mexico hotels.
Each of these unique resorts will also feature Zoetry's exclusive Endless Privileges programme which pampers guests with personalised service, private airport transfers, unlimited access to organic cuisine, premium cocktails, daily excursions, complimentary worldwide calls, private en-suite dining plus daily champagne and fruit.
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana will open in late Autumn this year on the 1st November 2009 while Zoetry Casa del Mar Los Cabos is set to open 1st December 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at The Grand Lifestyle at...