Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts Adds a New Resort in Mexico and enters the Dominican Republic hotel market
Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts have announced the re-launching of 2 outstanding properties in Mexico and the Dominican Republic to be managed under their prestigious name which stands fo a luxurious Caribbean chain of boutique hotels
The luxurious chain of boutique Caribbean hotels; Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts recently announced its plans of re-launching 2 outstanding properties in Mexico and the Dominican Republic with the opening of two new breathtaking resorts.
With the new Zoetry Agua Punta Cana the hotel chain enters the Dominican Republic hotel market offering an exclusive sanctuary of supreme relaxation with 53 intimate and ultra-luxurious suites designed with all natural materials including stones, hardwoods, cathedral ceilings and deep soaking tubs. Created to give guests that all-natural experience this magnificent Dominican Republic hotel is set on 10 acres of pure unspoiled jungle paradise at the country's easternmost coast. Dominican holidays can indeed be an incredible wild and eco-friendly experience with Zoetry's new Dominican Republic hotel and its 200 yards of untouched private beach and luxurious Phytomer Spa that will put guests in touch with nature's most amazing healing powers with its range of earth mineral therapies.
The second new Zoetry resort will also be their second Mexico hotel and this time the chosen location is the breathtaking high-end holiday destination of Cabo San Lucas, where the mysticism of the Mexican desert meets the pristine beaches of the Sea of Cortez. This new exclusive property is a mere 32-hacienda-style-suite beachfront resort with graceful arches and cobbled courtyards, offering a heavenly and typically Mexican hacienda architecture to produce an intimate and serene atmosphere for that secluded Mexican holiday of your dreams. This most exquisite of Mexican hotels will feature exceptionally large oceanfront suites with private balconies and Jacuzzis, multiple pools and tennis courts, delectable gourmet dining and access to the championship Cabo Real Golf Course. The new Zoetry Casa del Mar Los Cabos also has its very own Suenos del Mar Spa which will feature ancient indigenous therapies to pamper and rejuvenate the spirit, body, mind and soul. Zoetry has really outdone itself with this proud member of "Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Luxury Lifestyle Hotels & Resorts", also having been recognised as one of the "World's Best Golf Resorts". All of these unique attributes plus many more will make of this resort a glistening gem among all Mexico hotels.
Each of these unique resorts will also feature Zoetry's exclusive Endless Privileges programme which pampers guests with personalised service, private airport transfers, unlimited access to organic cuisine, premium cocktails, daily excursions, complimentary worldwide calls, private en-suite dining plus daily champagne and fruit.
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana will open in late Autumn this year on the 1st November 2009 while Zoetry Casa del Mar Los Cabos is set to open 1st December 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- The proximity to the "best-preserved Mayan ruins in the Western Hemisphere"
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Unlimited-Luxury privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
The Riviera Maya, admired for its history and its wondrous sugar-white sands, kaleidoscope of green palm trees,and deep...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Enjoy the best of Cancun in an eight-day retreat that will both relax and energise you completely. Your home for your...
Immerse yourself in eight divine days of delight at the Occidental Cozumel in Playa San Francisco. Sit back and relax in...
Playa del Carmen is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Spend eight days revelling in the fine white sands...